Monday, November 21, 2011

Can anyone give me advice on my relationship problem?

To start off with, does anyone have any good tips on keeping my relationship fresh. My biggest problem is that I miss those old days. Ok well, things between me and my girlfriend are not the same anymore. For example, we dont stay up talking on the phone anymore. Also, I feel that she doesnt want to see me anymore. For example, sometimes she is soo happy to see me and other times she just doesnt want me around. Anyone know of any good tips to help me figure out what to do? I just want her to love me like she used to?Can anyone give me advice on my relationship problem?
Well, do you know what makes her happy? If you don't know that for sure, than you need to find out.Can anyone give me advice on my relationship problem?
Yea, date someone who's not a flake. If she's blowing you off, then she doesn't respect you or your time. You're letting her know that you care more about her than your own happiness. Just do what you've been thinking about doing, and move on.
Hi Dont understand,





If she acts like she doesn't want to see you any more, then dump her and find some body who is more interested in you. That will get her attention. She needs to treat you right or you'll go elsewhere.





Also, you need to check out the Tom Leykis radio show to learn more about what you should do. You definitely need to learn a little Leykis-101 to get more women in your life. Find out if this show is broadcast in your area. Here's his web site:





http://www.blowmeuptom.com





I hope that this helps you. Good luck and happy hunting.





--Rick
Buddy, speaking as a fellow male - you will be trying the impossible if you try to understand women and you will be really foolish to think you have figured them out. Perhaps that is one thaing that makes females so alluring - they are all unpredictable - and that is good in the long run. However, that does not mean a guy cannot try to do this. I totally feel for you and can suggest that if you really love this girl sincerely and want to have a long future with her - perhaps try to not just think about her relative to you but about her for her sake. Love isnt just all night cute phone talks or always having your loved one by your side or feeling good that someone loves you and shows it. Love is also about letting someone be whatever they want to be and be supportive rather then critical. Give her some space, if she loves you she will soon realise that maybe she needs to do things she has stopped with you. In love, we all aim to please the other one - sometimes however,, we start taking things for granted but that does not mean the love has died.


Maybe try not to call her all the time or drop in all the time but make sure she is fully aware that you know she needs her space and you are trying to help by giving it but you are always there. You dont always have to be visible to be in someone's life. Let he know you care and love her and also let her know about your insecurities. Tell her - perhaps she is unaware that you feel neglected and left out. Dont think she knows everything.


Love is not easy and that is the best about it. YOu will always have times of joy and times of strife - hang on, be patient, supportive and if there is real love, you will get your rewards... all the best.
She still loves, but sometimes when relationship been a while, it looses its magic, and becomes an every day regular thing. You have to intrigue each other. And most important, you have to give each other space. You need time for other person to miss you. Go out with your friends, and tell her to do the same. Next time she sees you she will be as exited as you are. The phone thing, sorry to say that, but forget it, it only happens in the beginning of relationship.
be romantic.be spontaneous. do something that you never did before. give her a present she always wanted. call her just to say hi. basicaLLy, do something that she would have never thought of, surprise her.make her say 'wow.'
1. recall and start being exactly how you used to be with her.


2. make sure you give her space


3. dont be over possessive


4. if things dont work even after trying these move on and


learn to forget

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

Post a Comment