Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Serious question about an old relationship - want advice and thoughts please, especially from girls.?

Those of you who read most of my questions will probably find this strange, and maybe I'll regret this and delete it later, but I wanted to ask a serious question.





A few years back I was in a relationship with a great girl (maybe I'm romanticizing a little, but stay with me). She was beautiful and kind. Unfortunately, she passed away and since then I find I can't get or stay emotionally attracted to a girl. Maybe I feel like my heart is still taken since the relationship didn't ';end'; - I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure someone will suggest counseling but I'm not sure I want to spend the money if it won't help.





Please give me some input into why I might feel this way and what might help me feel differently. Also, don't think I'm some mope in life. I'm usually pretty happy and have no problems with friends and even finding a girl to go out with once or twice in a while so I'm not anti-social and withdrawn.Serious question about an old relationship - want advice and thoughts please, especially from girls.?
I know the problem. In your heart, you pictured yourself in the future with this girl that passed away. In the back of your mind, you feel that you are betraying or cheating on her if you date another girl. What you need to do is grieve for your girlfriend, look at her pictures, say a prayer for her, visit her family, go to the cemetery and think about her. You know she would not want you to be alone. Just like if you died, you wouldn't have wanted her to be alone because you are no longer on the earth. I don't think it's necessary for you to see a counselor because you just need to think about this and put it in perspective. Remember life is for the living. It's an old saying but it's true. Good luck and start dating. You deserve a nice life.Serious question about an old relationship - want advice and thoughts please, especially from girls.?
try to visit her grave and tell her its time you move on but you still love her

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

Post a Comment