Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help With Guys-n-Girls Relationship? Any Advice Appreciated!?

There is a guy that recently moved to the area with his family. He has a younger brother who has a group of friends with some kids his own age, but the older brother does not have any good friends yet.





My brother usually hangs out with the younger boy, and so does my girl friend, who is the same age as them.





The older guy is very nice and mature, but also seems lonely. As I am the same age as him, I would like to go talk to him.





However, my girl friend (who usually follows me around everywhere) wears rather revealing clothes and likes flirting, and she has flirted with both brothers before.





She prefers the company of the guys her own age, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind being the only girl there.


But I don't want to leave her alone with them, for both her and my brother's sakes.





However, if I take her along to talk to the older brother, I'm afraid she will start flirting, which would make the atmosphere uncomfortable and cause him to misunderstand my motives.Help With Guys-n-Girls Relationship? Any Advice Appreciated!?
If you can follow your brother and her to his house you can drift away from the younger group and talk to him. He probably hasn't made friends yet because he is intervened. He can talk but in a group it can become tiring, so he probably doesn't have the energy to break into a click. That is if he is intervened, but he wont mind having a few close friends.Help With Guys-n-Girls Relationship? Any Advice Appreciated!?
well first of all try to little by little talk to him until he talks to you back. once that is done and you and him have open up to each other try to go on a double date with that girl, but tell her first not to flirt too much or she'll catch his eyes, and since she knew flirting and used to date him ask her for tips about how to get him easily. i told this to my friend but we didn't really went on a dd but it still work.





ps. dd means double date.
Just bring her! You will find out really quick what kind of guy he is!
well im pretty sure there is a time shes not around so when shes not around get ur butt over to his house and start a conversation
Talk to your friend before going over there, and tell her how you feel.
first you need to talk to her and tell her to slow it down on the guys . then you need to talk to him by your self with her not being around you or the brothers . she sounds nasty to me sorry,but it's true .i hope i helped .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

Post a Comment