Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Has your relationship survived something like this? I need advice; best gets automatic 10 points!?

I just took my boyfriend back after he hurt me by getting a little too close to a friend of his (a girl, of course). Have you and your loved one gone through something like this (emotional cheating, etc) and survived in the long run? Please tell me your story and share some tips-- the best gets an automatic 10 points! Please help me; I really need some advice! Thank youHas your relationship survived something like this? I need advice; best gets automatic 10 points!?
i havent gone through it, but my friends have, and i always seem to help them. The first time if he wants you back take him, but if he does it again, kick him to the road, or if the second time it just dont feel really anything the same as it use to be the first time, tell him friends sond to be better.Has your relationship survived something like this? I need advice; best gets automatic 10 points!?
I haven't gone through it but I know a lot of girls like my bf because he's just a really nice guy


I think since he's already hurt you he still has to earn your trust back


I understand the worrying thing but you gotta learn to trust


I would be a little cautious if i were you though


I'm not saying that you guys can't patch things up, you probably can


don't let him hurt you though, no guy is worth it
Ugh...I think you have to turn a complicated situation into a simple one: enforce the ultimatum--';her or me';. Your situation is going to get too dicey %26amp; dramatic if things continue the way they are going. Why put yourself through that???
dont you ever watch jerry springer?
I have gone through this; and we have now been together for 3 years...





Ok my boyfriend had a girlfriend ((his BEST friend)) and I was had no reason not to like her.. she made him happy and because I cared for him why wouldnt I want him to have someone like that in his life??





Well I stated noticing some wierd behavior. I would come over and she woudl just be getting out of the shower? ((my bf wasnt even home)) and she would say ';oh rick never cares if i am over here i usually get ready at his house'; well i wasnt ok with this obviously and rick basically told me to deal with it...





she started bringing her girlfriends over. (( this is after i stated to live with him )) when i woudl be at work i would come home and there would be like 4 girls that i didnt even know in my living room treating me like a stranger....





so i started to tell rick that i wasnt comfortable and that he was treating this girl more like a girlfriend than me.. walking her to her car.. apologizing when he mad her mad.. begging her to stay if she threated to leave.. stuff like that..





well he wouldnt change so i left him.. and made him choose because obviously it wasnt going to work out.. if he wanted to be with me he couldnt be that close to her.. or at LEAST had to understand that I wasnt comfortable with it





and if he couldnt change that for me thatn I didnt need to be with him because I know there is a man out there that would do that for me..





I dont know if I was just over jealous.. but it worked out for us.. he stopped making me uncomfortable.. pulled away from her for a while and they are still friends to this day..





she just doesnt show her nasty self around here any more !: )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

Post a Comment