Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What keeps a guy in a relationship? male advice please!!?

my boyfriend and i have been together for about 8 months now. i really love him and i want to make him as happy as he makes me. i read on the internet that the things that makes guys happy most of all is sex.


but this would mean any girl can make my bf happy. there must be other stuff that make a guy stick around when he's in a relationship.


so then what can a girl do to make her man cherish her and the relationship even more?What keeps a guy in a relationship? male advice please!!?
Well go up to him and tell him how you fell and ask him if theres anything you can do! If he says sex dump him he's not worth, but If he says your the only thing I need to feel happy than hes a keeper!What keeps a guy in a relationship? male advice please!!?
Honey, let me tell you something, if you are afraid that the only way to keep your man is to have sex with him when you are not ready, you are wrong.





If he really loves you then he will wait for you when you are ready.





Listening to other people, reading articles in mags, or reading stuff on the internet, does not matter, all that matters is what you think and feel.





Who cares what other people think and feel, if you are not ready then you are not ready.





If he loves you enough to respect the fact that you are not ready, then he is worth keeping, but if he does not, then maby it is time for you to rethink your relationship with him.
If he loves you he will be with you. Nothing else will make him stay. Not even sex. Maybe for a while but like you said he can get that anywhere.





Oh I just saw that you asked for male's advice. Sorry.
Well, it's not so much that sex will keep a guy around, because as you pointed out, any girl can have sex with a guy. The reality is though that a lack of sex will probably cause him to leave.





but to answer your question, guys like to know that you appreciate them, that you mean a lot to them, and that they do something/make you feel a way that no other guy could.





Overall, just make them feel like they're the only guy in the world(but don't go overboard or they will think it's fake)
spend a lot of time with him also you need to make sure that he has some personal time alone when he wants it. you need to be a loving girlfriend to him. that's all i would do if i were you
the only thing you can do is sit back and relax not it his choice if he want to be with u. and that not true about guy only want sex i been with my boyfriend for 2 year in a half and he haven't ask for sex yate becAUSE he know i'm saving myself for marriage.but dont get me wrong we touch touch but not more then that.we have talk about that situation because i want 2 but more then that nothing else.
What keeps me in a relationship?...commitment, honestly, trust, loyalty, faithfulness. If you want to make your man happy just keep doing what you been doing you know? try switching things up sometimes...cook for him, take him out to places..etc..etc. He'll be like wow! keep the spark going and turn it into a wild fire yadadigg?! okay you get the point. lol
Control him seems to keep guys in way longer than they should. It's sad.





If you really are in love, he'll stay, and it's wrong to try to make him not leave if you aren't.
Do things that he is interested in with him even if you don't like it. Baseball, video games whatever he is into.
Hello!


Every girl who has sex does not do it with the same personality and there is a different chemistry involved. Hopefully he see's much more then just what you are like in bed! You have to be able to relate on other levels too. Can you guys have a conversation, or do some fun things together besides whats done in the bedroom? I do think sometimes women will hold the sex card over the mates head, and if they are not happy with something in that man, they do withhold sex alot of times.





Just communicate with each other and above ANYTHING, be honest with one another!





Here's to you're relationship!
If you think that sex is the only thing that will keep your guy, you are in a bad relationship. What does he do to make you happy. If its things like taking you out to eat or see a movie, then return the favor. Give him a gift or just tell him that he's doing a real good job at making you happy. Don't ever resort to sex as a way to keeping a guy.
baby maken
It isn't as simple as lots of sex. She has to be sane, fun, trustworthy, employed (at least employable), have a sense of humor, compassionate, low maintenance, understanding, open minded, and I'm sure another dozen things I'm not coming up with off the top of my head. What it really comes down to is we have to be compatible.
You just both have to love each other and work at it. I can't give you a better answer than that. If I could, I would put it in a bottle and sell it. All the luck in the world.
do you know what he likes, try to get into that, thats why my girlfriend and I are together, because we have alot in common
I know I am not a guy...





But sex doesn't keep them in it long term. My boyfriend just told me the reasons why he sticks by me are:





1. I'm honest and loyal.


2. I'm fun and I make him laugh.


3. I love him for who he is and not who I want him to be


4. I am also like a best friend and I can listen to him without judging him.


5. I am his biggest cheerleader. He's been through a lot and he has been able to open up to me because I have been patient and he trusts me.


6. And I don't nag.


7. And I am full of surprises.





Oh and he just added - ';You still dress up once in awhile for me'; - in his own words... (that was nice - I never realized he noticed that - hee hee)





So those are words from a guy - not necessarily from me.
Feeling special and feeling loved. Sex is not the long term answer. It will keep him interested for a short while but then all the mystery is gone and he will get bored with you. Do special things for him...read Cosmo magazine for some ideas although some are probably a little mature for you.
never believe what you read over the internet. Follow your heart it will lead the way. Just being there when he needs to talk. always stand by him and listen to him even if you don't agree on what he is saying.
No theres way more to a relationship then sex! Umm, do little sweet things for him. Things he won't expect. Write him a letter, when he's at work or out get one of those markers you use to write on cars and write how much you miss him and you can't wait to see him. . . Take him out one night (your treat), pamper him. . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

Post a Comment