Monday, November 21, 2011

Haven't been in a relationship. Need Advice?

I'm about to start my junior year of college now, and I have yet to be in a relationship. I'm in shape and not bad looking either, just very shy, and I find it hard to flirt with girls.





I go to a lot of parties, but I always end up hanging out with the guys at the pong table while attempting to talk to a few girls, but they tend to flake away and go to other guys.





All of this is discouraging and I'm starting to feel lonely.Haven't been in a relationship. Need Advice?
First develop some confidence, many girls like to have a guy that is approachable and not afraid to talk to them. I know it may seem hard but try to find some common ground with the girls you talk to, you may even want to start by simply asking to borrow a pencil or pen in class. Try and make yourself personable.





Second don't get discouraged if one girl doesn't want to talk to you, there are plenty of girls that want someone to talk to. Try not to just flirt, develop a relationship with someone, get to know them. Girls don't want to see that your just trying to pick them up, show them you want to get to know them.





Third, keep trying and sometimes you need to step away from the pong table and just get out there and mingle. Create a conversation about nothing. You know like ';hey what do you think about the party'; or ';arn't you in my _____ class, don't you hate it when____ (or) what did you think about that test we got last week'; something along those lines will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment