Monday, November 21, 2011

How can someone give advice about dating, when their own relationship is going to hell?

Well first, I notice many people stating that you learn from personal experience, but you are talking about someone that is presently in a bad relationship, so learning from retrospect really isn't possible at this early time.





It is easier to observe others from outside the relationship and be able to see the problems they might be experiencing. Giving advice to others may also be a way of helping ones self. Thinking outloud and helping others may eventually help the one giving the advice to examine their own relationship problems.





The person giving the advice is emotionally attached to their partner and there is a lot of emotional baggage to consider. When they give advice, they are looking at the outside parties with no personal involvment, so it is easier to just state facts of what they should do. Usually the recieving party doesn't follow the advice anyway, because they have emotional attachments themselves.





If you are either the giving or recieving party in this situation, take this time to really think about your relationship, and get out of it if it is bad!





To the guy who's girlfriend left after 9 years. Don't try to judge every situation on yours, and just hand out advice based on your ex's actions. If she left you after 9 years, it wasn't just the advice of someone else. She must've not been satisfied in your relationship anymore. Move on and find someone that really cares about you. Oh yeah, and maybe marry the woman before nine years passes.How can someone give advice about dating, when their own relationship is going to hell?
They're advice comes from experience itself. They've experienced what it's like to have a relationship apart. My friends say I give the best advice because I've gone through so many things that they eventually go through. Experience is always the best advice because you can explain it better. It comes from the heart the advice, not from something you heard. You were there when something bad happened. For example I could tell my friend how it felt to be heart broken, how it felt to be cheated on, and she said she was so thankful that I was there for her because no one else understood.How can someone give advice about dating, when their own relationship is going to hell?
It's easier to give advbice than take it. Someone outside looking in can tell you their opinion, good or bad, and not realize they need to take their own advice. It's easier to help everyone else fix their own probs than to deal with the harsh reality of their own. There is no fight involved in giving someone else advise. To take their own and apply it however requies confrontation and a possible bad outcome. If someone is giving you advise and don't think they should, return the ';favor'; and give them a dose of it.
not a good idea! my ex gf was listening to one of her female ';friends'; where she worked. needless to say, this ';friend'; was divorced mother of two boys. one of the boys was a complete mess (drugs, dropped out of school, etc.), in addition, she was hopping between one ';boyfriend'; after another. the guys were abusive, cheaters, who took advantage of her financially, mentally and physically!





Yet...............this woman somehow was able to ';coach'; my ex girlfriend on how to improve her love life?!





needless to say, she convinced my ex to start dating one of her ex's and dump me (someone who loved her, stood by her through countless problems, encouraged her at work, helped her at home, with her kids, etc.). Yup, this woman's advice totally screwed up my 9 year relationship with the only gf i have ever loved! so, no................................it's not a good idea! it's like asking someone who failed a driving test to teach you how to drive.
Mom,





Does it make any difference? Really?





Think about it...





I would say it is extremely likely a majority (at least in the U.S.) of people don't know they're A$$ from a hole in the ground in the first place, yet we all just love to dispense advice just the same (BTW - did anyone see the ';Sex and the City'; flick recently? Great. wasn't it?!) ...





I mean, WTF?





For real, just keep on doin' what you do.


You don't really think it makes any difference do you?





All those concerns are just that - concerns.





I wouldn't worry about it none myself.


You have a good day now.





Hey Now!
Presumably by learning from their own mistakes/problems. It's just advice though...sometimes people can give that anyway without having personal experience, just by being an impartial commentator they can give a helpful view.
They can give from experience advice. How do you know it was their fault? You have to deciede in the end the info you use it is your choice. Keep an open mind%26gt;)
You'll find that alot of times people who are looking at something from outside the box can think alot more clearly than someone that is surrounded by emotions and illogic...
You learn from those times when your relationship goes up in flames. So people give advice from what they feel at a time like that.
Maybe by past relationships. They properly have experience
Sometimes people learn from there mistakes.
barely anyone takes their own advice..so...n life's a dance, you learn as you go
some times in order to help ones self, one needs to help others. sound dumb? it does, but its true
no one can do anything except player in game .
Don't
  • rimmel
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    THIS IS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TESTIMONY THAT I MOST SHARE TO YOU ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

    I'm so excited share this testimony, i sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate render to me in my marital life. i have been in relationship for 4 years now and my boyfriend and i love each other very dearly . after 3 years of our relationship my boyfriend suddenly changed, he was having an affair with a lady outside, i notice it then i was praying for divine intervention the thing became more serious i told my pastor about it we prayed but nothing happen. my husband just came home one day she pick up his things and left me and the pregnancy, At this time i was confuse not knowing what to do again because i have lost my boyfriend and my relationship too. i was just checking my mails in the office when i saw someone sharing her testimony on how the Great Dr Ahmed Utimate help her out with her marital problems so i contacted the email of Dr Ahmed and told him my problem and him told me that my problems will be solve within 24Hours. he told me what went wrong with my boyfriend and how it happen. that he will restored my relationship back. To my greatest surprise my boyfriend came to my office begging me on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive he, i ask him to get up from is knee that i have forgiven him. Friends your case is not too hard for the great Dr to harder, my life is back into shape i have my boyfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and i have my job back too.This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help.you can......Email him on Ahmedutimate@gmail.com, call or Whatsapp he on+2348160153829

    Post a Comment