Saturday, August 21, 2010

Abusive relationship. need advice.?

I was going out with this guy for almost 3 yrs and we were doing good till about the last yr of the relationship i started causing fights on purpose and then he started to call me names and sometimes he would grab me and one time pushed me down in my living room but i hit him first and one time i caused a fight and i kinda hit him when he was pulling out of a parking lot and he started yelling about not hitting him when hes driving and then he grabbed the back of my neck and threatened to push my head into the dashboard or windsheild and he would just call me names for stupid reasons and he alseays blamed it on me and acted like he did nothing wrong i still love him and want him back because i keep thinking he will change i odnt know if i should just let go and move on or keep trying to get him back.Abusive relationship. need advice.?
Sweetie, I personally think that while you are dating, if stuff like that goes on, it will only get WAY worse if you ever get married. And what are you dating this guy for if you don't want to marry him someday? From what you mentioned here, it would be a very bad marriage and if children come into the picture it will get even harder to leave.


I think you should just let him go, don't try to get him back. Move on, because there are SO many people out there! You are wasting precious moments that could be spent with someone who is nice to you. Get back into the dating scene as much as possible. Cut all ties with this guy. Throw away anything that reminds you of him and move on!! do it for you and for him. Sometimes we still love people we shouldn't be with, but you have to understand that it may not be that he is a bad person or that you are either, its just the two of you together is a bad combo. so find someone you can be happy with! You can't move on if you are still hanging on to this guy in any way so please let go completely and start you new beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment