Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it a good idea to ask a Guy friend for relationship advice?

I'd like to get some relationship advice from the guys I know, and I was wondering if that's a good idea? Or will it freak them out and make them think, ';uhh what's wrong with her so suddenly? Is she desparate?';





I wanna do that because I feel like no guy ever approach me (at least to an extent that we hang out a lot other than saying ';hi';), and I thought it'd be nice to get advice from a guy that actually know me. Also, I'm actually trying to get advice from a guy that I have a crush on. I don't know if he will pick up the hints... Do you think it's generally a good idea for girls to talk to guys about how ';desparate'; they are in their love life? lolIs it a good idea to ask a Guy friend for relationship advice?
yes. if you can really trust them then you should


good luckIs it a good idea to ask a Guy friend for relationship advice?
Yes yes yes! A guy's perspective is VERY important. Girls can misinterpret guys and give you really bad advice. A guy's opinion is just as important as a girl's opinion. You'll see the difference...
Yes it is a good idea to ask a guy for relationship advice but don't ask the guy you like. Ask some else. Their was a girl i liked and i ask a girl i knew to give me advice how to get with this girl and she gave me the advice
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment