Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get things to move faster?!?! (Relationship Advice)?

So I have been good friends for this guy for about 4 months and we hang out all the time but with other people too, not just ourselves. I recently developed a crush on him and I don't know how to let him know that I like him without actually flat out telling him I like him. I want him to know so that things might actually develop. I really don't even know if he likes me or not. Like when we text, I have to ask ALL the questions(are all guys like that or what?!) but sometimes I'll get cute ones like '; I really hope we can hang out tomorrow'; I just don't know where this is going.





How can I give him subtle hints to let him know I have a crush on him?How do I get things to move faster?!?! (Relationship Advice)?
A little over a year ago I was coming out of a rough break up with my ex and I really just wanted to spend some time single, and to be honest, I kinda liked all the women flocking all over me because they knew I didn't want a relationship... guess it's true that women want what they can't have.





One night, this girl came up to me, and I was interested in her, but like I said, I was still on my hiatus. I knew she liked me, but she never really came out and just told me.





We were in the same situation you are in now, where we would talk a lot and text and IM. I was interested, but still somewhat distant for my own personal reasons. Eventually, one day out of nowhere she told me how she felt and it dawned on me that my stupid reasons for being stubbornly single were pretty trivial because I obviously enjoyed the company of this person, so I went with it.





To this day, my gf (Colleen) still says that her telling me how she felt was one of the smartest chances she ever took. We've been together for well over a year now and just recently bought a really nice house together we share with out two dogs.





Why am I telling you this entire story? Because she took the chance to tell me how she felt and if she hadn't, we wouldn't have what we have now.





Life is a series of gambles but it's just too short to not take those chances. I think in the back of your mind, you know you have to tell him how you feel, otherwise, what's the point? If you don't tell him, you're just misleading the both of you down a road you prolly shouldn't be on in the first place.





To be honest, I think you're really looking for someone to give you that extra nudge of encouragement (or should I say swift kick in the ***) to do what you already know you should.





So what are you waiting for???How do I get things to move faster?!?! (Relationship Advice)?
why dontchu try asking him out on a date lol? if u dont wanna do that just ask him to hang out with u tomorrow to play sum tennis... while u playing tennis try to make it fun by saying hey wht would u do if i beat u? dont worry about his response.... tell him if u beat me i might give u a kiss and smile and walk away to ur side... see if he would like ur idea if he does than hes interested in u...but if he makes up sumthn out of that than he has no feelings for u what so ever so stop wasting ur time.
ask him if hes single


that will definetly let him know that you liek him or are interested because who would ask taht unless ur interested...


! :)





ask him wat kinda girl he looks for


/.. all these types of questions will give him a hint with out flat out telling him
play hard to get.that always works.what i mean is act so naughty and not present all the time if you know what i mean.
just tell him. women need to learn that men CAN NOT read our minds. you have to be open and honest if you want any form of a relationship to develop.
theres no real way to hint. just say you like him. if he likes you things will go well. if he doesnt it will be awkward. its a chance you have to take.





answer mine. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
a roofee will take you all the way
invite him out by your guys self.
Give him a case of Crush orange soda but wink while you're giving it to him. :)
Talk to him. Be naughty.
Be flirty with him....try to attract him to you. Wear something sexy ;)
If I were you, I would just text him and ask if he wants to go out sometime. Just tell him that you think he's really cool and think you should hang out more. He'll probably tell you if he feels the same way, and if he doesn't, then its no big deal because its just a text and you didn't have to say it to his face. If you act like you asking him out is no big deal, then it isn't a big deal, even if he rejects you. My advice: Take the chance. Tell him you like him so that you can know for sure if this flirtation is actually going anywhere. Otherwise you may miss your chance and never know what might have been. Good luck! Hope this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment