Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm a senior and he's a junior, relationship advice please?

Two months ago a guy approached me and said he really liked me, and we were sort of classmates/distant friends at the time. He's persistent, and keeps approaching me more and talking to me, and now we've become closer, and we eat lunch together sometimes and have an occasional after school hang out. I'm a senior in high school and he's a junior, so i know that I don't want to have a relationship just when I'm leaving in a couple of months. He says that we're pretty much in one, just without the official label.


I'm scared if i keep talking to him (we talk almost everyday) then he's going to think I will wait for him (basically bf/gf...which i don't want yet), even after i leave for college. I really don't want a relationship but i also like him, more than a friend but not yet bf. I'm hesitant of being with him too much but i also like spending time with him. Am I doing anything wrong? How do I find a medium?





p.s. He already knows I don't want a relationship, and he says he's fine with just being friends. But other people are beginning to think we're in a relationship. Should i be more distant toward him?I'm a senior and he's a junior, relationship advice please?
Be friends. Enjoy each others company. Don't worry about others... you know what you are feeling, and there is no reason to be more distant. And you have explained it to him... that's what matters.I'm a senior and he's a junior, relationship advice please?
tell him what you told us, he'll understand.....he'll HAVE to..........
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment