Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm a 19 year old male and need relationship advice...?

I'm not really in this relationship anymore but i still need advice. Me and my girlfriend broke up back in november. It was my fault... i pushed her away because of my insecurities. Even after we broke up though i tried to let her go and I can't. She's in my dreams every so often, I think about her every other day still. She's said some pretty nasty stuff to me too but I can't let her go from me. She was even pregnant when we broke up and than she told me I was the father but now she says i'm not. And now she's with a older man she hung out with all the time before we broke up and even though we're not together anymore i still got mad. I know she's moved on and I have tried too. I want her back though and I want to work things out but I dunno if she will try a relationship with me again. Please, I need advice on whether to move on completely, to forget about her, or to keep trying to get her back cause i don't know what to do anymore.I'm a 19 year old male and need relationship advice...?
Start a journal. Write you feelings down as they come to you. That way you can't get any crazy advice from someone who tends to want to ';get even';, or has other motives. What will work for someone else might not be the best for you. Listen to your heart. Keep writing stuff down. Make yourself receptive to meeting new people, (seriously). Then look back every once in a while at what you have written. You will probably find your own answers. If nothing else, you are dealing with it in a good way...and not ';stalking'; or doing the ';crazy'; stuff.I'm a 19 year old male and need relationship advice...?
I think you need to move on completely sweetie. There are plenty of girls out there who are looking for a good guy to have a great relationship. She mighta told you that you were the father to cover up the fact that she was cheating. Don't try to get her back, you deserve better and there are girls out there who are waiting for an honest guy, so move and forget her. It might be hard but with time you can do it because she is not the only girl out there. Good luck
If she told you you were the father, then said no, and has been seeing another man all the while you two were together, she never really cared for you. Drop it. Best thing to do is get busy and start dating others. You'll find someone who is right for you - not some game playing b**ch!
First, get a paternity test. You don't want to find out ten years from now that was your kid. If it is your kid, you have a bigger thing to deal with than that girl - your a Daddy! Be a great one. If it's not your kid, forget about her - she sounds like bad news. Move on. Good luck!
if you really can't get over her, there has to be a reason. first try and figure that out, and then decide if after everything you guys have been through is worth it. if you decide it is then go for it, and let her know how you feel. if not, move on -- there are tons of girls out there.


good luckk :)








answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
move on. ur just jealous she's with someone else. it happens to everyone. you'll find someone else. you say you're insecure, maybe you're not ready for a relationship yet. you pushed her away once, it could happen again.
when love dies...you dont have to die with it.


when love is lost... you dont have to be lost with it.





life must go on.
I would move on it sounds like she really has. Theree are other girls out theree, like she may have been ur first or really good or whatever but seriouse its time to move on
you should thank god that she isn't pregnant with your kid and move on because she obviously doesn't deserve you
She has moved on. Now it's your turn.
If she has moved on then you have to also. I do not like the fact that she brought up the fact that she was pregnant and you could have been the father and now she says no. I would do a paternity test just to be sure and to be able to close that chapter. I dont know how long you were together, but it takes almost as long to fully get over a breakup. I was with someone for 5 years, i ended it, and it still took me almost two years for it to fully fade. But definately try to move on, esp if she is showing no interest in taking you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment