Monday, August 23, 2010

What should i do? Am I just paranoid or over jealous? relationship advice needed.?

I am dating a guy that is a few years older then me.


His last relationship lasted 10 years and he had 2 daughters with her. They were never married, and they broke up around 9 months ago because of her cheating. Because of his daughters she is still in his life. I absolutly have no problems with his girls, i love them to death. I am just so worried that he may still have feelings for her and/or may want her back. But then again i could just be paranoid. The reason for me asking this question is: he is getting an apartment close to her, because its cheep and he will be near his girls. He wanted to reasure me that he wouldnt go out to the bar near these apartments, and said one of the reasons was because his ex went there and he didnt want to see her hanging on another man. Should i be worried about that? He has given me no reason to think he would want her back except for that statement. So please any advice or input you can give would be great.


Thanks,


~JessyWhat should i do? Am I just paranoid or over jealous? relationship advice needed.?
You should worried a little bit. It seems, he still have feelings for his ex.What should i do? Am I just paranoid or over jealous? relationship advice needed.?
hes like any other man he dont want her but he dont want anyone else to have her either .....

No comments:

Post a Comment