Monday, August 23, 2010

Put yourself in my shoes.. What would you do in my situation. (COLLEGE/ RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!)?

I'm 17 and live in Miami. I just got accepted into a university that has campuses here in Miami, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Colorado. I even got a scholarship.





Going out of state for college would be amazing. It'll be a great experience.





BUT..


I really don't want to leave my boyfriend behind. I feel like we have something true, and i don't want lose that. I know I may sound childish, and stupid. But honestly, put yourself in my shoes. Would you leave someone special behind for about four years? Only seeing them probably once a month? What should i do?Put yourself in my shoes.. What would you do in my situation. (COLLEGE/ RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!)?
wow... thats a tough one.. but you never know because the way i see it is that if a really good door opened for you, then you should go for it. I mean, its for your good you can still talk to your BF and he might end up moving with you later... myself, i would do it, and keep contact with my GF

No comments:

Post a Comment