Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone out there want to give me some relationship advice?

so, I've been with this guy for about 2 years now, we have a 1 year old together, I was pregnant only 2 months into our relationship- We also have a band together which I love, but I know with all my heart that I dont' love him anymore. I don't even let him kiss me...I know that I never want to marry him, and I've tried to leave him in the past but he won't let me go in peace! So here I am, still with him and miserable and depressed all the time- I love that the family is all together and that we have a fun band together but there's no love anymore! And to make it all even more dramatic I've liked his friend for over a year now... Please help with any advice- and please don't be rude, This is pulling on my heart--I know I've screwed up my life so far, I don't need to be reminded, I just don't know what to do.Anyone out there want to give me some relationship advice?
Do you want advice on whether to end the relationship or not? (you should because its making you really unhappy and your child is young enough to get over the hurt)


Or do you want advice on how to end it?


If so my advice would be to sit him down, tell him how you feel - as you wrote in your question (dont tell him about liking his friend though) and explain that its over. If possible you would like to stay friends and keep the band going. Devise an action plan for your graceful exit. If he tries to stop you going in peace again, be firm and decisive and persistent. Good luck!Anyone out there want to give me some relationship advice?
I won't be rude.








Edit: No, seriously. I have no idea. If you don't love him, you don't love him. That's just the way it is.
First break-up with your man first before jump on his friend or better yet you could find someone who not his friend..


now back to your man sometimes it work if sit down and talk about letting you go that you want to move on say something like this ain't working you want to give him time to get over you to find someone new....


good luck
U NEED TO THINK BOUT UR LIFE N WAT U WANT ...UR HAPPINESS!!! EVERYONE DESERVES TO B HAPPY IN DIS WORLD...NO ONE SHOULD JUDGE U FOR WAT U HAVE DONE...I THINK DA U SHOULD SIT N TALK TO HIM...U CAN STILL B SEPARATED N STILL B FRIENDS!...TALK TO HIM DO NOT STAY WIT HIM IF U DO NOT WANT TO STAY WIT HIM
If you don't love him. It is time to break up!
There is no love because you won't give. Love isn't something you fall in to. Love is something you have. Imagine trying to explain falling out of love with your child. Would you do that? If not, why not? You should apply the same love you feel for your child for this man who loves YOU. Believe me, you have something very special, and it's very likely you'll never find anything else out there ever again. Try to thankful for him. He's done nothing wrong. Give up the band. You're an adult now.
Your going to have to make a sacrifice. It's either staying and being awkward for the sake of the band, or leaving them.
if he really loves you, he should understand the pain you are going thru. sorry but i have to say, he is a lousy n irresponsible bf. he is selfish to satisfy his own wants n dun care bout your miserableness. tell him. get rid of him. try your best to ignore him when he doesnt let you go.





calling the authorities also help but tt would make it too serious.
Did you love him in the first place?


Do you even know what love is?!?!





I'm sure you're well aware that relationships are hard. It requires much maintenance. And being in a loveless relationship only makes it worse. I would have to advise you to leave this relationship and be single for a bit. I think you need to redefine what love means to you. Considering the fact that you never had the intentions to marry this guy only makes me think that you never intended to love this guy in the first place...





Again, my advice to you... be single.. know and learn what love really is... cause it doesn't seem you quite understand the concept of love...
Why don't you love him anymore? If you really feel awful in the relationship then you should tell him the truth. It's not fair to either person to stay in a loveless relationship.
Yes the hell you do know what to do. You said it in not so many words. If you stay in the band you are STUCK FOR LIFE WITH THIS MAN ALTHOUGH HE IS THE FATHER OF YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what to do. If you want to get away from him. Yes he still can provide for his child even though you are no together. There will be drama since you are trying to leave him. But Hell always comes before Happiness... WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK LUCK!!!!!! :) :) :)
Talk to him and tell him how you feel and that you are not happy,he can still be in youre life but only as a friend. That way he can still be in youre hilds life and continue the BAND!! LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment