Monday, August 23, 2010

Im in the centre of a long-distance relationship.please advice me what works to make it work?={?

im in the centre of a long-distance relationship.please advice me what works to make it work?i loves him so much that even him cannot imagine.and he does loves me too.but now,im so torn apart because of this relationship thingy.i miss him so much...and itll be months since i can see him again...Im in the centre of a long-distance relationship.please advice me what works to make it work?={?
me and tons of my friends have been in long distance relationships and only one has worked. how long is the distance and how long have yall been together? if it's not that far then youll be ok. but if yall are just starting to date, then i'd call it quits because there will be tons of trust issues. sorry. and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment