Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm in middle school, but I think I am in love, I need relationship advice.?

I'm only in 7th grade at Liberty Middle School, but there is this girl, Caitlin, and every time I am around her, I get this really weird/good feeling in my chest, and my stomach, even in my head. We have gone out on and off several times, and broken up every time for unknown reasons. Now we are okay friends, but I really want to be more than friends. But I don't know how she feels. Every time I try to talk about us, she sort of changes the subject, but I don't want to antagonize her about it, so I just let that happen. The first time we went out, my friend hooked us up on sort of a blind-date. And she really liked me, but I knew absolutely nothing about her other than her name, Caitlin Nunn, and after about a week, I broke up with her because we never spent any time together but walking to school. After that we became really really good friends, and I went out with this girl Paige for like 3 months, then we broke up. And it was really obvious that Caitlin liked me again, and I liked her, more so than the first time, so I asked her out again, and she said yes. Every thing went flawlessly for about 2 months, we went on frequent dates, we went to parties, and birthdays together, we went to sleep-over-ish parties together, and we even slept together like 3 times (NOT SEX), we cuddled a lot, we did everything together, and then one day after school I came up behind her and kissed her, and said hey. Then she turned to look at me and gave me a kind of...feel bad face, I guess, and I knew that face, and I slowly said, are you going to break up with me? and she frowned and nodded yes slowly. So I said can we still be friends, and she smiled slightly and said yes.


So we hugged, and sat down, ready to go outside during the YMCA after school program. Next couple weeks were horrible, due to the fact that I still really really liked her, and I wasn't sure about her feelings. Then one day I went out on a limb and asked her out suddenly while at the YMCA after a game of kick ball with my friends. She said yes.


We went out for 3 days before she broke up with me again. That was about 3 months ago. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, she told me she liked me again, and if it led somewhere, she didn't want it to be weird between us in any way. But apparently her feelings for me passed again, and she told me we could be friends. And now, she gives me a look every now and then, that makes me feel like she may have feelings for me again, but I don't want to get to hopeful, so I try and try and try to ignore it. But every time I see her, and every time I talk to her, I get an amazing feeling inside of me, and I just want to hold her, and never let go. I think she likes me again, but I am not entirely sure. She still gives me that look every day or two. And I want her to like me, but I don't know what to do.





Please help me?





And please nobody say ';Love isn't possible in middle school'; or, ';forget love, and do your homework or something';I'm in middle school, but I think I am in love, I need relationship advice.?
i'm not going to say that you're too young to be in love because you've already pointed out that you don't want to hear that so this is what i'm going to say:


from like 4th grade-8th grade i really liked this guy who happened to be my best friend...well, my best friend from like 4th-7th grade. in 8th grade somehow, though remaining friends we weren't nearly as close. i didn't know why, but for some reason i assumed it was his fault. i came up with all of these ways to tell him that i wanted to be friends again and that it was weird how he was drifting away. then one day i realized it was my fault. because i liked him (and i never told him or anyone) i had kind of begun to pull away from him. i was nervous to call him or hang out alone and that was why we weren't the good friends we used to be. when i graduated high school, i found out that he had liked me in 7th grade.





i know that sounds like it has nothing to do with your situation, but basically what i'm trying to say is you have to say what you need to say because you never know what people are thinking, and if you don't say it, it might never be said.





and sorry, but i have to add this. you may now think that it's love, but in not too long,you will realize what you're feeling in 7th grade does not possibly compare what love really is.I'm in middle school, but I think I am in love, I need relationship advice.?
Sorry dude ive felt that way but its physically impossible at the age your at.its just infatuation and lust.
i know this will .. kinda be a chest-feeling stopper,


and thanks by the way for letting me know where GUYS get that feeling,





but this is not love.


it can, howEVER, easily turn into love. if she ended up liking u that way back and she ended up spending much much time with u and knowing u better than ANYONE has or does, then it will be love. but only if that happens.





i have experienced love before,


altho i cannot show it and i cannot express it,





and i have also experienced that feeling that ur getting (altho in girls it occurs just above our *****) and it means that u just have strong affection to her and strong passion. that makes the love u might have sometime for her a lot more passionate, long lasting, and good





its basicly a before-love feeling that comes on and sometimes leaves later on.


i mean, even if u did love her, that feeling may leave even if u love her forever





love can leave too. u can love someone and later on only like them and still have affection for them.





love is like a care for someone.


NO, i am not talking about the care that u tell urself u have for her,


im talkin bout the care u dont even KNOW u have for her. like when she gets in a big bad sitch and u feel like crying even tho shes fine.


love is when u know her better than all her friends know her, and u know things that others dont even nearly UNDERSTAND about her.





love is possible in middle skool, its just rare. love is often mistaken for like, and want. love is more than like, and want, and everything. its awesome. its the light of life. its the most cherished emotion that God made so, according to most.





u should never forget love and put homework in front of it, altho if it isnt real, then u should of course forget about the mistake u have made by forgetting everything else thats important too.





i could never even TELL u (it has to be experienced) how hard it really is to sit there and think about how uve thought u loved someone that u didnt. i mean, u may stay up day and night thinkin bout her and thinkin bout touchin her, or anything, but that dont always mean that u love her. it just means that she is on ur mind.


just cuz shes on ur mind dont mean u love her.





expressing love has better rewards than hiding it tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment