Monday, August 23, 2010

Really need some relationship/life advice?

this is a bit complicated but i'll dumb it down. I've been with my sig other for about 5 yrs now. I've also identified as gay for the past 6 years. I've had about equal boy to girlfriend ratio. Well i just went back to college not long ago...I have virtually no friends left and the person who i wanted to spend my life with ..well there are really 3 factors/problems at work here. First and foremost there is no passion, no conversation...nothing left..we barely say boo to each other anymore, we just go exist. 2nd off I've been having a 'breakdown'; and I dont identify as queer anymore I've been more interested in men lately and i have this feeling of wanting a more normal life. and 3rd and perhaps the biggest reason is that my sig other revealed an absolutely astonishing secret to me (they're a transexual)...now aside from all the other factors that play into that...it's not only changed the dynamic of our relationship, not only feels like i've been betrayed and trust is really gone but it has shifted my identity.





My problem is, I'm not so sure I'm ready to face the world alone and do the whole dating thing all over again. It could be forever until I find myself or somebody else. It's a scary prospect...I dont even have any friends and on top of all that I'm a pretty big tomboy and men aren't really interested in me so...I don't know what to do...but as much as I cherish what we had, the truth is i'm not happy ...and i'm not sure where anything is going anymore.





any advice?Really need some relationship/life advice?
If there are no feelings then that's it, bottom line. The who gay thing may have been a phase, fortunate for you. It's normal for younger people to have these curiosities. Do your best to move on. If you show guys that you are interested, they may come around regardless of the fact that you consider yourself a tomboy. If you find a man who makes you feel girly then right on.Really need some relationship/life advice?
If there was ever a time for a time out now is it.


You are wrong about guys and tomboy girls too


Sexual Identity in who you are and I can assure you that there are many people who are attracted to both sexes and many find love and stability in their life's.


I wish you well and if after a while you are still in turmoil see a therapist
WOW.





you have no feelings left for your sig other.





your gay, but lately want to be with men.





your sig other is really a transexual





and your afraid of being alone in the world....





I highly suggest a therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment