Saturday, August 21, 2010

DATING,RELATIONSHIP,NEED ADVICE FROM WOMEN ONLY,,?

hi, some say that im a very good looking guy, 45,ive tried the dating sites but i get no where there, all the women i meet is nothing but games. i really dont like bars.just trying to meet a nice looking women that wants a good man, whats the problem! i see women and talk to some and eather there married are have someone already.is there something i need to no in the 2008 years of dating? the only women thats hit on me is usely big women, and the good looking women, well i dont no. i no how to talk with them, and smile, but seems that i get no where, any women out there got some advice!!! im very well dressed and clean, and witty, i see some ugly guys talking with nice looking women why is this? thanks for the help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DATING,RELATIONSHIP,NEED ADVICE FROM WOMEN ONLY,,?
I feel like everyone is out there trying to find the right one for them. Online dating sites are the best place to find that special someone. I joined a few, and I have a favorite. A lot of the sites I thought had people that weren't very serious. I was very serious about finding the right person for me. If you are interested in joining a great online dating site, visit http://dwarfurl.com/fa0298


It is the best thing I ever did. I am really happy now. You will be too.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment