Monday, August 23, 2010

Expiate in a relationship.need advice.?

There is a guy who loved me. First i couldnt have a relationship with him because i was in a bad mood because of my break up with my ex. After some months the same situation happened. i loved him..and we were ready to start a relationship when a girl friend of me told me she loved him with all her heart etc...and i gave up...because i didnt want to make her sad...and i hurt him...


he now has a gf...he still loves me..i still love him and i know i have made mistake..i cant ever hurt people i feel so bad..we have talked and he knows i feel sorry now..:) it's the least i could do to talk to him and tell him how i felt. he said i hurt myself too...and i know i have made a HUGE mistake,...but the only advice i want from you guys is to tell me what else i can do to AT LEAST show my true self:) show i am sorry..and repair something IF ANY:)Expiate in a relationship.need advice.?
i would tell him exactly how i feel start by telling him everything from day one if he really really loves you and you feel the same way you too should be together. True love is hard to fine life is giving u another chance by still having him around u in one way or another so fallow ur hart and do whats going to make YOU happy

No comments:

Post a Comment