Saturday, August 21, 2010

Problematic relationship, some advice?

i really love my boyfriend but we have a long distance relationship.. his mother wasn't well lately and he didn't call me for 2 days, then called and told me.. then the same week she got better and worse again... he again didn't call me to tell me, today we were talking and i started talking about stupid things, and i think he got offended, I called him back but was cold again and hung up with saying i love you. I'm really sad about it, i tried calling him but he didn't answer (he's probably busy i know) but i feel horrible and angry at him at the same time... any ideas of how to get us to feel better?Problematic relationship, some advice?
Next time you talk to him say something like how much you hate that he is having to go through this and the extra time you usually talk on the phone and haven't been is making you miss him even more. make sure you let him know that you are there if he wants to talk about it and just try to be positive for now. I have been through situations like this before and they usually are only going wrong in my head. Don't overanalyze it and it will blow over.Problematic relationship, some advice?
It sounds like he is pretty preoccupied right now with the health of his mother. It's not your fault. Usually long distance relationships are a tough one to keep going. I saw give him some space and let him deal with this family crisis. If you two were meant to be the relationship will continue after this is done. If not just remember there are 3 billion guys on the planet and I'm sure one that lives closer to you will come along sooner or later. Good luck.
Just let a day go by to allow him to breathe. He's probably going through a lot right now with his mother being sick. When you do speak to him, just apologize for not being there when he needed you. Guys don't like to discuss ';stupid'; topics when they are going through something serious. Just lend an ear to him until things get better with him mom.
If his mother is not feeling well, you may need to just give him some space.





But its also possible this is just an excuse to not see you.





I would give him some space and see if he comes around, otherwise you might have to move on.
just give him some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment