Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I don't normally come on here for relationship advice but...?

It was my mate's 16 birthteenth party last saturday and there was lots of people, alcohol etc. We palyed game, watched movies and were generally very happy. Then near the end of the party I had this sudden urge to go out with him, no idea why, so I talked to him outside, he was like yeah, sure and we 'made out'.





In the morning I woke up and I'm like what the hell? See I wanted some experience with boys before I go to college but I don't fancy this one in the slightest. but he's really into me.





What do I do? Can't dump him on Valentines but if I do it anytime after it'll just seem to be like I used him so I wasn't single for that day (I didn't do it for that, it was just this random urge)





So do I give it a chance and see if I devolop feeling or is it just too wrong to go out with someone you don't really fancy but fancies you very badly?





Thanks for reading if you bothered to, don't think too badly of me.I don't normally come on here for relationship advice but...?
First of all, I don't think badly of you. I honestly think that you should end it as soon as possible. The longer you are with him, the longer you lead him on... which isn't fair to him or you. If you don't feel the same way about him, just let him know the truth. You have to be honest or else he is going to keep building stronger feelings for you and you will end up feeling more guilty. Apologize to him for the whole situation at the party, and tell him that you don't want to ruin the friendship you two have built, but you just do not fancy him romantically. Whether you do it today, tomorrow, or the day after, you just have to do it before it gets worse and then he'll wonder why you never told him in the first place. Just be honest and make sure he understands where you are coming from.





Good luck!





*VaNiLLa LaTTe*I don't normally come on here for relationship advice but...?
This is why you don't go and get drunk at parties... anyways, just tell him now; keeping it going for longer will just be destructive to both of you.
Are you positive you have no liking to this guy at all? Every guy has something to give (or we'd of given up on life already, and since he's at a party he can't be a complete loser) He's your friend so atleast you've got that in common.





Beer doens't make you stupider or anything like that, it's the whole thing about people thinking it does that causes the whole ';mistakes'; to take place. Yes beer can impair your judgement and cause you to pass out but you'd have to be plastered, shite-faced, smashed, destroyed, and or dead drunk.





The only thing the beer seemed to do was clear out your head and open your eyes. You should think aback to way you wanted to go out with him. What it just becuase it was his birthday? Is it because you want to be in a relationship?





You should stay with this bloke but tell him straight up, what the situation is, then tell him you'd like to see where this goes. Most likely if you guys are good friends, and are mature but have nothing in common then absolutely nothing will happen, good or bad. The situation will defuse itself and you guys will forget you were dating and anything was said. If you guys find out there is a certain something between you two, then good on-ya for the both of you. If it's completely unbarable then just tell him that there's no problems, you just think dating in general is stupid right now.





P.S You should definitely make out with him and show him your boobs as much as you can! (there you go guys, don't say I don't look out for my bros.)





Hope this helps, and goodluck
i think, instead of leading him on further, you need to let him down gently, like after valentine's day
Hm. See what happens. Be patient, time will tell. : )
you wanna know why you wanted to go out with the dude all of a sudden? Thats what alcohol does to you.





Nothing wrong with alcohol by any means but I'd say just try to control it
I dont know if i would break up with him right before valentines day and since you are friends with him you dont want to ruin you friendship but you also dont want to wait and see if you develop feelings for him because he might get too attached and that would be bad. Dont really know what to tell you but good luck
Are you sure he's really into you?





After he saw you pissed and throwing yourself at him?





So he copped a feel,





';So what'; is what he will say
dude...don't go out w/ someone you are not that interested in.
if i were you id tell him. its not you being selfish. people have random urges all the time and some get that urge and some dont. i would tell him because just stringing him along would hurt him later on even more if you really didnt have feelings for him. and he should understand because it was a part people drink and all that alcohol doesnt have people thinking straight. im not saying plan it on the alcohol but just do what you want. and you dont want him so why punish yourself? dont worry i dont judge people :) goodluck.
  • neutrogena
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment