Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please help out on this, stressing a little, relationship advice guys and girls?

Okay so Im about to ask this girl out. I have how Im going to do it planned for the most part and came up with something different.


I put the song ';go with me'; by josh turner on a mp3 player by itself and changed its name to will you be my girlfriend. Then I set the back light color to her favorite color. I wrote a letter and at the end it tells her to read the mp3's screen but I don't know if I want to do it like that or maybe more playful like put it on and ask something like, ';can you guess the name of the song'; and even tho she knows it I can say thats not it and hand it to her. I mean ladies and guys which do you think will work better for me. Sorry for the major run-on sentence.Please help out on this, stressing a little, relationship advice guys and girls?
Awww! Thats so cute :D, go for the letter at the end to tell her to read the mp3..its cuter than just going whats the name of this song and sayin no its....cuz thats cheesy





Good luck :D


xPlease help out on this, stressing a little, relationship advice guys and girls?
by looking at your picture she will say no and the way of asking her out is probably the dumbest thing to do she will think your a creep





FAG
awww i think the first thing to ware u changed the name to will u b my girl was so sweet nd i definetly think u shuld do that. if she rejects u i think shes probably missin out

No comments:

Post a Comment