Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm not a jealous girl, but this bothers me! Any relationship advice?

We used to be friends... Until she started using me to get my boyfriend.





Four years ago when my current boyfriend and I were first dating, she AND her mom would ask me ALL about my relationship with ';Bert.'; NOTE: Her family is weird and all they want to do is marry her off to some guy.... Being my naive self, I didn't see her sneaky plan, and I didn't know she was treating Bert the same way. She was stabbing both of us in the back being a fake friend.





Eventually Bert %26amp; I separated for a little while (unfortunately I let her lies, and people's opinion break us up-- This was looong ago. I'm not that dumb now). While we were separated, they dated a little bit... Example: He went to her prom. I actually enjoyed hearing about that date because at the end of the night when he wanted to warm up to her, she said she had a boyfriend! So I know they never got serious.





Anyway... That was a LITTLE history.





NOW, she still calls him and texts him, and he says they are only friends. Even after I have told him all the lies she said about us, he still considers her a friend. Just to be honest, I HATE drama and I am the type of girl that has never been in catfights with other girls, etc. I get along with everyone I know, but this b**** keeps haunting my life!





Bert and I have talked about this, and I have said, ';I am not going to tell you who to be friends with, but I want you to know that it really hurts my feelings when I know that you still talk to her and consider her a friend of yours.';





I am trying to be a girlfriend and not some jealous controlling weirdo, but this honestly bothers me that he even occasionally speaks to someone who hurt our relationship and me.





I only have these angry spells where this bothers me. Mainly because a couple of days ago, I saw a picture of her on his computer-- one that she sent via cell phone or something. I assume it is old, but WHY THE HECK IS IT ON HIS COMPUTER 2 YEARS LATER??? This made me more curious, so being sneaky myself; I checked his documents and found a couple of love poems. I've never seen them before. In a positive attitude, maybe they are for me and he just hasn't given them to me yet. But I know he isn't that great of a writer.





Girls, guys--%26gt; How do I handle this situation for myself AND our relationship???I'm not a jealous girl, but this bothers me! Any relationship advice?
I would be jelous too. I understand that it isnt right of you to choose who he is friends with. It would be wrong if you didnt like a friend of his because maybe you and him/her dont like each other. But you have every right to be extremely uncomfortable with him being friends with someone who already ruined your relationship before. That is absolute crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment