Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I know this is common, but I need relationship advice, please?

I am really, really upset right now. There are two reasons, and I'd like your advice on them please.





First reason: My boyfriend overheard this girl bad-mouthing me, and he didn't say or do anything because he apparently didn't wanto start a fight, because he is totally against fighting. But I personally think that


he should have said something, not mean, but like ';Hey, that's my girlfriend you're talking about'; .. or something similar. It bothered me


that he didn't do anything about it. I don't know..





Second reason: I bought him a christmas gift, and I wanted to do a gift


exchange with him. He told me what he wanted, so I got it for him. But


he says that he has no money to buy me anything. My parents know


that I got him something too, and they'll most likely be like.. ';wtf? he didn't get you anything?'; I know that I'm greedy for wanting something in return, I admit that.. but still!





I don't wanto lose him, because he says he ';needs me'; and loves me so much. I also care about him. (Note, that I am only a sophomore.) He apologizes for the first reason, and gives crappy excuses, but I havn't


confronted him of the second reason yet.








I know this must have been long, and boring.


But PLEASE give me your opinion? Thank you.I know this is common, but I need relationship advice, please?
i know it's not what you want to hear, but that's a sorry bf. i had one of those. i got rid of him because all he did was continue to make me mad. if he really loved so much and needs you he would stick up for you, and at least make you something for christmas. and if you do leave him, he'll probably be around a while. this happened to me my freshman year and im a junior now. even up to a year and a half after breaking up he still texted me and told me he loved me and wanted me back. it will just take guts to say no or ignore him. he finally quit texting me when i got a boyfriend. i went through nearly the exact same experience you're having. i was better off without my bf like that, but since i dont know your whole situation, i can only share my experience(:I know this is common, but I need relationship advice, please?
Be open , say what you wanted to say with him, your likes and dislikes, be honest and be frank to him. so that both of you knows what is the right thing to do or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment