Monday, August 23, 2010

Please please please help me, I am in need of URGENT relationship advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 pts!! PLEASE?

Okay. there is this guy that I have been involved with on and off for four years, and I am crazy about him. We have had a lot of issues in the past, and we tend to fight a lot, but we do sincerely care about each other. He is recently enrolled at a college about thirty minutes from the city where we both live and SHOULD be attended, but has not really gone in about four weeks. Once he finishes this semester at the nearby college(if he does not flunk out), he is leaving for an out of state college, which is very, very far away, and I fear that we would not see each other again.


Since January, we have been together - he does not like putting titles on relationships, as it makes him WANT to rebel out of them, but we are exclusive and monogamous. But here lies the problem: He won't actually commit to a public, completely boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I have not been bothered by this until recently, when I met someone who I actually think I am becoming interested in. This guy is also in school, has a house of his own(while the one I am ';with'; lives with his parents and depends solely on them), and is all around really nice to me. We get along great, he has an amazing sense of humor, and is really intelligent. We just seem to ';click';. But the problem is, I am afraid that I will become involved with this new guy, and the original one will leave for college and I Will miss out on something. I know it sounds obvious to go for the new guy with how the original has treated me, but I do love him and it is a really hard decision. I'm just afraid that I'll make the wrong decision. What should I do? I just don't want to be with the original if he will simply dump me when he moves, and miss out on this really great new guy, who I think I could really have a future with. Please, please give me any advice on what to do.Please please please help me, I am in need of URGENT relationship advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 pts!! PLEASE?
Original or extra crispy? Original will likely be moving on to another ';non-titled'; relationship after he leaves, so I'd suggest opting for the more mature one.Please please please help me, I am in need of URGENT relationship advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 pts!! PLEASE?
ask yurself ';do i wanna pursue haveing a relationship with the new guy. Scream the answer that first somes to mind and thats what yur heart truely wants. when ask ';shoule i dump the old BF'; scream out the answer.
You dont get 10 points for answering and I know who you are. Once he leaves you he will bge mine.
Honestly, if you are on yahoo anwsers asking for help, you already know the anwser. When people ask for advice they already know the anwser but dont want to know... You cant dwell on what decision to make based on which one is right. There is no RIGHT decision, both relationships will most likely fail in the end anyways. You need to do what makes you happy NOW, what is healthier and makes you feel satisfyed when you lay your head down at night. I can tell you dont 100% trust your original guy, and he is going to move across the coutry.. thats not a healthy thing to have weighing on your conscious babe. You know what to do;) good luck
You need to change your mindset. You are making relationship decisions based upon some nebulous idea that you might ';miss out on something.'; And yet, you cannot define what this ';something'; might be. In the meantime, there is another guy in your life who is ready to offer you the things that you want -- and he's ready to do it right now. Don't reward indecision by sitting around miserable, waiting and hoping that something is going to work out with guy #1. Allow yourself to enjoy the awesome things that guy #2 is ready to offer you right now -- and don't waste your time thinking about how things might be with guy #1. If things are meant to work out with guy #1 in the future, then life will find a way to bring you back together. But in the meantime, don't make yourself miserable by turning away a possibility at a relationship with someone who is awesome and wants to be with you right now. Life is too short to sit around waiting, hoping and dwelling on regrets.
Here is what you do:





You go to the bookstore and you pick up the book He's Just Not that Into You.





You read the book. Do it today.





Then you come back and tell me how many signs you picked up that this guy doesn't care about you as much as you think he does (I picked up on three signs, but I only read your post about 1/2 way).

No comments:

Post a Comment