Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am not sure if anyone can help with relationship advice?

This guy i meet when we were in Elementary school, we said hi he knew who I was and I knew who he was. Well, threw high school we ran with different crowds and I moved away. I found him on myspace and reconnected with him. Sometimes we talk but others my letters goes unanswered. He wrote me one day and gave his phone number and told me to call him. He says he is single but I am not sure if he really is.


Should I





give him my cell number


ask if he is single


I have no idea and my friends I talk to says I should call him. But I am just not sure.


Can anyone give some adviceI am not sure if anyone can help with relationship advice?
well u should call and say hi and if he tries to be more than a friend than u go and dig up some information about thats if only u're interested in himI am not sure if anyone can help with relationship advice?
if you wanna talk to him, call him. get to know him again, then you can figure out if he the type of guy who would be lying to you about being single when he's not. or find out that he is telling the truth. don't ask if he's single he's already told you he's not he will think it's stupid if you ask again.


just get to know him and then see how it goes =] good luck
Simple answer....call him, what are you waiting for.
just say no

No comments:

Post a Comment