Saturday, August 21, 2010

Forbidden Relationship.. Any Advice?

This is very tricky. I am 20 and I like my coach. He is 35. Clearly this is not allowed, however It's not like things like this don't happen. We share common glances at each other often, friends joke about how our personalities are exactly the same, and we both talk to each other about random things. I can not tell whether this friendship is simply player/coach or if there could be more. I respect him and his job and definitely keep the sport and personal life separate, but I do not want to make a move that could cause things to be awkward or risk his job. I feel like this is a dead end, but these feelings have been here for over 6 months. It's hard to get over someone when you and others know your personalities are perfect for each other. And I am prepared for all the aspects that could come along with this.


Any advice on moves to make without crossing the line, but showing that I am interested if he is.Forbidden Relationship.. Any Advice?
He's 35. He's probably too tired and over that whole, ';guessing'; and ';games'; that you're thinking of trying out on him.





He's in the stage of his life where if a woman is interested in him, she will ask him out. I think if you want to pursue a relationship with him, you will do that.





Just tell him that you could see yourself dating him and if thats something he would be interested in. It doesn't reveal too much away but it's saying, ';hey, i'm potentially interested in you.';





Good luck.Forbidden Relationship.. Any Advice?
just put the ball in his court. let him make a move. slip him a peice of paper with your number on it and say call me sometime. and walk away. if he is interested, he will call. then take things from there.
I really think you should just let it go. It would be a big mess if you tried to pursue this relationship.
I think you shouldn't do anything about it. You can be almost sure that he would not be interesting in getting into a relationship with a student - his job will be too important to him. when he rejects you you will feel embarrassed and humiliated and won't want to train with him again! when you leave college the feelings will pass and you'll see it's just an infatuation. I honestly think that's all it is - cas he's a figure in authority and seems cool cas he's obviously good at what he does. might be hard but I think the best thing is not to do anything! good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment