Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone good at relationship/friendship advice i really need it?

k so theres this girl that wanted to get with me after she broke up with her messed up BF(he was abusive). i kind of wanted her too but i felt like it wont work b/c we been friends for about 2 yrs and i wanted to go with someone who is her friend (i felt like going out with her friend about last month and the girl that wants to get with me broke up with her BF about a week ago) i did go with her for a couple of days but it felt weird b/c i felt more like a friend than BF/GF. i explained that to her and it was ok but then i probably messed up when i told her that i wanted to go with her friend. basically i wasted both of our times with this relationship, shes pi$$ed off at me and told me how it would feel like if you loved someone but they didnt love you back and they wanted to get with your friend. i feel like sh*t right now and the reason i didnt tell her earlier was that i somewhat wanted to be in this relationship but later on i didnt feel right to me. so what im asking for is that what would you do if someone like me did this too you and i dont care if u say something like u would hate me or never talk to me again b/c i need some honest opinionsAnyone good at relationship/friendship advice i really need it?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment