Monday, August 23, 2010

I've become the pyscho gf i never wanted to be.. i need some relationship advice?

So basically my boyfriend and I(19 and 21), on and off for about 3 years, are long distance until may. we're about 1000 miles away so its very difficult. on top of that we've had so many problems between his drug addiction and lying, and me just not getting the healthy relationship i know i'm worth. i've been there for him through all of his b.s and dont get the respect i deserve in return. but in addition- not everything is my fault. because the past year has stressed me out so much i've become the most insecure person ever- and i never used to be that way i've always thought i was a great catch! its caused me to panick and pick fights with him all of the time and always burst into tears- i could imagine why he wouldnt want to talk to me sometimes now. yesterday when i didn't hear from him all afternoon and night and none of today, and i completely had a nervous break down and did the whole text message harrassment and calling hundreds of times. his phone had broke and when i finally did get ahold of him i completeeely broke down balling- on top of him now getting the like 50 texts and messages i left. i dont know what's happened to me- i've never ever been like this in a relationship before- ive literally turned into a psycopath. after i finally talked to him and made a pathetic scene i just hung up and just stopped. i know how horrible ive made myself look. my question is there any way to fix this situation whatsoever. i dont mean getting back together- but at least helping it a little. i just called him a little while ago to appologize and shortly explain myself but when i ended it with ';i think the only way i wont be like this is if i find someone that likes me as much as i like them'; he basically just hung up on me. should i just leave it now? i'm going home in 2 weeks for a couple of weeks should i at least give it until then?I've become the pyscho gf i never wanted to be.. i need some relationship advice?
I think that relationship is affecting you more than doing you any good. In my personal opinion, best would be to leave it all behind and try to first, acquire some self-confidence, self-esteem, and logic.


First be happy with yourself, love yourself and feel sane and alright, then you can start dating.


It'd be so much better to you if you ended that, really, it won't do you much good and it'll just block you from finding any new possibilities in the future.


Good luck.I've become the pyscho gf i never wanted to be.. i need some relationship advice?
There's a concept I would have thought you learned in high school called ';white space.'; It means break up your narrative into paragraphs and bullets where necessary. It makes it legible. I'm sorry, you use no caps, you have no paragraphs or other white space. Your question is effectively illegible.
DONT STOP BELIEVING, HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING!
say your sorry
Wow... brutal truth... its not going to work out! I am really sorry but your insecurities in this particular relationship will never go away. Also, even though you may have not known that you had these insecurities, the posibilities of you taking this to the next relationship is a very high posibility. Take your time... you need some space (a break) from this relationship. Focus on yourself right now. I know you have the fear of him being with someone else because of all the drama that has been going on lately, but if he really loves you, he's going to wait for you.


Good luck!
No. You've wasted enough time with this space cadet. End it now, and don't look back anymore.





No-one needs that kind of horrible co-dependent nonsense .... don't date any one particular person for a while, you need a break from the emotional upheaval, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment