Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need relationship type advice?

Ok, so here the situation: Im single, and i dont want to be. I want a serious relationship only though, and the bad part, i move from fresno to LA in a few months for college. So any relationship i get in here will become long distance, and i dont want one of those again, i just got out of one. Yet, im a very lonley person, so i really need someone there for me. Also, I like some one alot, and me and my friends thinks she likes me, but is that even worth getting into if i have to move? shes a year younger, so even is she wanted to move with me, she'd have to wait a year. Then i have three people who like me, and i dont really like back, and im too nice too tell them. Then to top this whole situation off, my ex sounds like shes getting extremly close to me again. The bad part is, i still love her even though she dumped me three times. Were like best friends too! i know i shouldnt, but the feelings are there and wont go away. I then think i probally shouldnt date, but im kinda a emotional reck and need someone there to talk to and such, someone i know will care. any help would be nice :) thanksNeed relationship type advice?
If you think your an emotional reck, then you probably are. Since you have feelings for your ex, and another girl. You obvisiously not sure what you want. If I were you, i'd just stay away from relationships for awhile. And when you move to LA start fresh.(:Need relationship type advice?
hey future neighboor i live in LA well hollywood i moved here from GA, well i say leave everything,... its so much differ in these areas than others even in SD its differ here, hey i go to FIDM plenty of females here
I think you need to just spend your last months at home by having fun with friends. Your ex shouldn't get another chance thats not fair to you if she hurt you so just be her friend. Just give it all some time maybe when you move away you'll find someone better who will actually be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment