Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is up with me or my girlfriend lately (relationship advice)?

me and my gf have been dating for about 7 months, were both 15 and going into our sophmore year in highschool ive felt different about her lately idk y im kind of jealous of her sometimes like shes a bit more active then me and sometimes does better n things such as the jrotc we both are involved n and shes just been really gettn me jealous about things like that and i dnt feel the same way about her i used to b very close to her and now its like after being away from her a while were not as close we have been fightng and making up constantly and the little things set her and me off...she hurts me alot sometimes and sometimes i hurt her not on purpose it just happens shes realy protective of me and i am of her and we love eachother alot just things feel different lately idk if its normal or just me or her or wat but idk wat to do anymore ive promised never to break up so i will take anything besides that but if it comes to tht i will


email me to ask me question at this email: dakotah.hogan@yahoo.com


plz help preferably girls but guys are welcomeWhat is up with me or my girlfriend lately (relationship advice)?
come on get active buddy! do better in school! get a new haircut/wardrobe/pair of sunglasses! volunteer or something so youll feel better about yourself! shes not better than you. shes just putting herself first and doing what she has to do to succeed. and you shoud to because you deserve to be greatWhat is up with me or my girlfriend lately (relationship advice)?
Are you 100% happy or not? If you're not then why be together? Life is full of enough drama and heartache without you adding to it. 15 year olds know nothing about love and relationships, so don't even worry about all that grown-up crap. Just be friends! Enjoy being young! Keep the Drama for when you are 18 and can handle it!
I just think you're worrying too much. Why would you be jealous of your own girlfriend? Just because she's a little bit better at something doesn't mean you have to be jealous. If you're having doubts or second thoughts I think you should talk her about it. You two need to sort out of your differences.
first of DONT COMPARE YOURSELF TO HER! you are two diffrent people who have diffrenct strengths. you should be happy for your gf. dont let little petty things get in the way of an amazing relationship





you guys should spend more time together and when you see her just randomly OUT OF NOWHERE kiss her. kiss her lik you ever kissed her before. you Will feel better i promise %26lt;# heed my advice%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment