Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it a good idea to ask a Guy friend for relationship advice?

I'd like to get some relationship advice from the guys I know, and I was wondering if that's a good idea? Or will it freak them out and make them think, ';uhh what's wrong with her so suddenly? Is she desparate?';





I wanna do that because I feel like no guy ever approach me (at least to an extent that we hang out a lot other than saying ';hi';), and I thought it'd be nice to get advice from a guy that actually know me. Also, I'm actually trying to get advice from a guy that I have a crush on. I don't know if he will pick up the hints... Do you think it's generally a good idea for girls to talk to guys about how ';desparate'; they are in their love life?Is it a good idea to ask a Guy friend for relationship advice?
I ask my guy friends for advice, and they ask me for it. They shouldn't think it's weird.Is it a good idea to ask a Guy friend for relationship advice?
I dunno I did that and I got sum honest advice- something along da lines of the guy telling me da guy i like is not worth it not a guy for me and that i need a different guy and stuff....haha....yah i think its a great idea to ask guys bout guys.... (they won't tell the guy u like that u like him or maybe? but they won't be jealous and they know the best, right? i know guys brag to others but if u dont sleep with him then its ok....then ask....
let me know who your crush is and I'll pass along a subtle backup hint for him to make the first move. Glad to help.
Yeah it is because if you want a guys opinion on a guy that could help because hes a guy and he knows how guys act and can tell how most act by their looks. Answer mine please.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I have had the same issue I really want to know what guys think of me, because none of them really seem interested, to bad all my guy friends are gay. But I say it's a great idea if they are real friends they will be open and honest with you.
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment