Saturday, August 21, 2010

You know when you get that feeling inside? (Relationship advice)?

I've been someone for 6 weeks, hes a lovely guy and I care for him dearly,





On thursday I met this guy, via Gaydar, just on the intention of finding a friend... and when I met him we got on like a house on fire.. just thinking about him now makes me smile, he's sarcy (in a lovely way tho) but thats what I love about him.. we spent the whole of saturday at Gay pride and I loved every second being with him, we've only known each other for 2 days yet It feels like we've been friends for years..( since then we've kissed and cuddled, I know it shouldn't of happened, )





With my boyfriend I dont have that feeling for him inside, I havn't seen him for 4 days, and not really missed him, yet have been sepearted from this guy for only 20 minutes and want nothing but to talk to him and cuddle








On text form it sounds so abrupt and rushed... but it doesn't feel like it...








Whats your opinions?You know when you get that feeling inside? (Relationship advice)?
I think before you can make your mind up, you need to decide whether it is lust or love.


To have not seen this guy for four days and not miss him, it says quite a bit. When I am away from my boyfriend for just a day, or even a few hours, I miss him so much.


Maybe you need to talk to the other guy, and find out how he's feeling. If he's not really where you are, then you need to talk to the guy you're in a relationship with, maybe there is another reason as to why you are not connecting with him as much as you used to be, but you just haven't realised it.


In life we leave questions unresolved, and answers unexplained, sort this one out, for the sake of your boyfriend, the guy you like, but most importantly, you.


Good luck xYou know when you get that feeling inside? (Relationship advice)?
Sorry but I dont understand gay relationships. I dont get how a man can love a man the way a man loves a woman. The point of a man loving a woman is to reproduce over time and continue our species. There is no point in a man having a long term relationship with a man other than for selfish self interest. Men and woman's minds are genetically and chemically hardwired to be attracted to the opposite sex for reproduction purposes. Your wiring is obviously f3cked up.
The thing is hun as they say when you find it you will know and im a great believer in that because it has happened to me,I really think you should for it if thats how you feel,you do not want this to pass you by,if you feel nothing for your boyfriend then just cool it off with him,there's no point satying in a relationship if there are feelings elsewhere.It really sounds like you and this guy have got something special.Let's look at it this way would you regret losing your current boyfriend or regret loosing the man that as made your heart miss a beat?Go for it and don't look back hun.Best of luck. xx
i think you should give this new guy a chance. good luck! x
He may well be a lovely guy, and you may care for him dearly, but that doesn't mean he's the one for you. It seems clear to me that you see your current boyfriend more as a friend really than a lover, whereas this new person is much more exciting. Be careful not to rush into things, because sometimes there is a tendency to confuse passion for love but you shouldn't stay with your current boyfriend. Hopefully you can still be friends instead. Best of luck! xx
hey bud! i say go for the new guy! if your not feeling some thing with you current dont waste his time. you dont wantto cheat on him either with the new guy! just tell him its not working out and focus on the new guy. see in a month or so how it all g!oes

No comments:

Post a Comment