Monday, August 23, 2010

DONT YOU GUYS HATE HOW LITTLE 6-7th graders come here & ask about relationship advice?

Seriously, when i was in the 6th grade, i still had the thought of ';Girls are better then boysss'; and whatever. I didnt even KNOW what the idea of 'dating' was. I am 18 years old and i still havnt had a boyfriend. and it makes me sickkk to see little kids from the age of 11 who have bf/gf or are asking for help on how to get a boy to like them or to flirt....ive even ran into some questions that had to do with 'sex' seriiously wtfff?? Enjoy being a kid, you have lots of time to date around and have boyfriends and makeout and have sex and whatever when your much muchhh older. Enjoy your childhood seriously wow whats the rushhh?? WHO AGREES WITH MEEE??DONT YOU GUYS HATE HOW LITTLE 6-7th graders come here %26amp; ask about relationship advice?
OMG you're my favorite person today. hahahah i was totally just talking about this with one of my friends, we were like what? girlfriends? boyfriends?





when i was that old my best friend was a guy, and those kind of thoughts never even crossed my mind. sure, there were those kids that thought they were cool because they were like ';together'; but it's really, what do you do? you don't drive. you don't have a job. what are you going to do? haha you know? hahaha





haha i mean, i wouldn't go back to junior high if you paid me, because it was kind of horrible. lol. and it's only worse now-kids are mean and cruel, and apparently, they think it's important to have a bf/gf. it's ridiculous. i'm 17 and haven't had a boyfriend either. sure, i've dated a couple of ppl, but like, what's the rush? it's not like i want to get married anytime soon.





hahahaa. so yes. i totally agree with you.


=]DONT YOU GUYS HATE HOW LITTLE 6-7th graders come here %26amp; ask about relationship advice?
Actually I wish there had been more resources like the Internet, chats, blogs, etc. when I was in 6th or 7th grade. Of course not everything posted is appropriate for someone of that age %26amp; not all the info on the Internet is reliable, but I applaud anyone trying to utlize resources that are available to them!
It really annoys me, but i was exactly the same. I have liked guys since I was like in pre-school and so has everyone in my school. I never actually had a bf tho. I just thought they were hot. Also, I never cared about impressing a guy that young. Hopefully you don't think of me as a little kid. I'm 13 almost 14, but act 18.
i agree with you.


i hate seeing middle schoolers with caked make-up and boyfriends.


like wth, wait until you're fully developed or something.
i agree but there stupid questions build my points so i could move up another level

No comments:

Post a Comment