Monday, August 23, 2010

Doubt best friend relationship???? Need advice and third persons view!!!?

So I have this best friend who he claims to be my best friend and claims I'm his best friend ever. Like he would only tell me personal things he wouldnt tell anyone and he says we will be friends forever and how he can not imagine to not have me in his life.


But then some of his actions make me doubt this. For example we rarely talk on the phone but ALOT on aim (pretty much everyday)because hes doesnt have his own cellphone n everything...its kinda complicated but anyways when he does call me those certain times,,its about homework and he makes his number private so I dont have his phone number on record. But like im always on aim because of my sidekick so I guess he always uses this to talk but then he would call other girls to talk more than he would ever talk 2 me. Like in school, sometimes I feel he isnt as close to me as he rly says he is like he would sometimes pick other ppl to work with instead of me and isnt as excited to walk with me as with his ';girlfriend'; whom he claims to rather lose than me so im rly confused.


btw...i use to like him too if that has anything to do with it





I just need advice because I dont know if he really treats me as a best friend or not. Does he mean wut he says? Am I rly his best friend?








-thanksDoubt best friend relationship???? Need advice and third persons view!!!?
I don't think that he is your best friend...sounds to me like this guy is using you for homework help. The fact that he makes his telephone # private when he talks to you speaks volumes itself about how he wishes to keep the relationship between him and you.





If I were you, I would gradually stop helping him with his homework. If he still calls you afterwards, then you know that he is your friend and not just using you. Good luck! :)Doubt best friend relationship???? Need advice and third persons view!!!?
Maybe he doesn't want you to think that he wants it to become anything other than a friendship.








Well, let's just say guys are complicated. My ';best friend'; (who's also a guy) never invites me to his parties because he thinks I'm ';too young'; (meanwhile, we're only a little bit a part in age). He barely acknowledges me at school, and when he does, it's just a wave and smile. Yet on IM , he constantly talks to me and tells me how we're going to be best friends forever.





You're not the only one, but don't worry. If he confides in you, then you're most than likely his best friend.





Hope you feel better!





- ariaa bliss . %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment