Monday, August 23, 2010

Trouble in the relationship, need advice (Long story)?

Ok, I've been with her for 7 months so far.





Me and her were seperated after 2 months, long story. We've spend five months apart. Anyway, we have an oath/vow to eachother, and as rediclous as it may be to you: we vow not to talk to the opposite sex.





We've both steadily held this oath until today....





It was on MySpace.


She had a MySpace for just friends, and then one just for all the other people (7.1k friends, I have 6.5k on mine). Anyway, she decided not to keep the one that's just for friends, she never uses it. So her sister wanted it, so she gave it to her. Changed the name, and password.





So unreluctantly, I try to sign on, and the password is changed. Okay, I log into her email, and request another one (Her sister's profile). I then finally get on and I go into the messages, and there's a message with this boy. This boy is a kid who asked her out a month or so ago, and she rejected. It's also the boy who SHE added on her main myspace a few days earlier, which broke into a fight (for obvious reasons), but, she claimed it was her sister who wanted to add him.





Okay, I have no reason to be skeptical, I trust her.





Anyway, the message that was in the profile went as follows:


';Omg im srry lol dont talk to me on my myprofile talk to me here, and dont call me my name, say Renata';


him ';ok but i won't like it :(';


';lol why? and message me dont comment me';





........





What


The


@#$?





I flipped out on her completly, I was soo close to like... ending it, I don't know what to think.





She explained it to me, she said it was a joke, and inside joke because he's her friend's brother and always calls her by her sister's name.





Either way, she knows she messed up.


Big time.





She said she knew I'd find out and that she couldn't tell me cause she knows I get mad, she said she can't tell me anything.





And no I don't think she's cheating on me or anything, I trust her on a high level. I mean, we're apart, we don't have sex, I have no money, I have nothing, except my love. She's paying my way to live with her, giving me a job, a place to live. We talk about marriage and children all the time, she's getting a tattoo with my name on it. Like... I don't know what to think, I feel like throwing up, what do I do?Trouble in the relationship, need advice (Long story)?
Maybe she is tired of supporting your lazy butt? And complaining and arguing. Perhaps this isn't the relationship you are needing to stay in because you have problems that you aren't dealing with very well.Trouble in the relationship, need advice (Long story)?
I can't judge but I think this kind of relationship sounds unhealthy. You say you have trust but you don't want her to talk to the oppossite sex? And vice versa. Not to mention there is not enough space. You shouldn't be reading her emails. It seems too posseive to me. I think that you guys should give eachother more trust.
explain 2 her about it i just feel like i dont know wwht 2 think nd stuff nd all
???
mac it to her sister
I'm sorry, but she's obviously cheating, or at least flirting with this guy.





That ';inside joke'; story, was obviously a huge line of BS. ';Message me, but don't comment me';...yeah she's a huge *** liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment