Monday, August 23, 2010

Problems getting into a relationship. Some Advice (Women need some input please as well as the guys)?

Ya as the title suggests I have not been in a relationship for a while. About like 5 or 6 years which i can't understand why. I mean I feel sometimes as if I can't find her and I am blinded by the light or something. Seriously I need some advice about how to sway my love life in other direction and eventually find her. I feel in my heart I will find her but sometimes I feel doubtful cause nothing is even happening. If you guys could give me some pointers I would greatly appreciate it.Problems getting into a relationship. Some Advice (Women need some input please as well as the guys)?
My advice is to accept people for who they are and not try to place mental or emotional restrictions (on your part) on their personalities. You're not perfect, so don't expect them to be. I've never understood how people can be so alone when there are so many people out there who want to be with someone. I've never been alone because there's no reason for it.





Drop your expectations and you will have a blast sorting through all the available women. And despite what you see on the surface as physical beauty, you'll find that once you get to know someone their physical beauty changes. That means that a gal that isn't all that the instant you lay eyes on her could turn out to be Miss America, and the other way around.





I'm not all that to look at, but I have a beauty of a wife. For some reason she sees something in me that I or others don't see. And I am constantly amazed, especially when I look at her, that I am lucky enough to own her love. It could work that way for you too.Problems getting into a relationship. Some Advice (Women need some input please as well as the guys)?
1st - don't look for ';her';. It's like trying to find a unicorn. Just let it happen. That's probably your problem, you're trying to find your ideal mate right off the bat and sometimes you have to have ';auditions'; first. Just start seeing people and try out different types of women, you never know who might turn into your soul mate.
aite man...this is what i do...im flirty with almost every girl. and when i do that...one of them will fall for it...and then you got her. another thing is be yourself. and definately keep your appearance good. I mean dont go walkin into somewhere lookin rough. just keep your head high and keep trying. you'll find her
it is your Selestina you need to feel good about your self if you fill about your self go for it but the lord dose things for a reason it just might no be your time to be in a relationship some times you are better off being by your self
you will find some one everyone needs time to just wait for the right person to come along never dough your self just wait and start going out with your friends to places and you will see girls or even over the internet ask girls for there numbers xxxx just dont hide away just make an effort
Just start talking to ladys.


The more you open yourself the more opportunities well get handed to you.


( :


There's plenty out there you just have to give a look. : P
You can email me I would be glad to help you out in anyway I possibly can. trinimendoza@gmail.com or allalonesinceuleft@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment