Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some life/relationship/everything advice please...?

Life is really hard right now. Please don't give any harsh answers, I've already been hard enough on myself. I was in a 3 year relationship with a man and things started to go bad about a year ago, and I became suicidal. I ';attempted'; suicide a few times and ended up in the psych ward about 4 times total in the last 12 months. The relationship I was in ended and I started doing better and meeting new people. I started seeing a man I met at the hospital and we became close, but after a couple months I became interested in his brother and I started seeing his brother. Well we've been seeing eachother ever since (about 6 months now) and the other brother is not pleased about the situation and has threatened suicide, etc. and the second brother is feeling guilty about everything and they live together so the 1st brother makes it really difficult for him to come and visit me. I am really insecure and take everything personally and suffer from severe depression and lately I just don't know my status with the second brother because even though we are still seeeing eachother he is not a good communicator and he never tells me how he feels or anything. I have been feeling suicidal again lately and wondering what to do. Nothing is really that stable in my life, my housing isn't, my job isn't and I guess my relationship isn't either. I am 27 years old and feel old and unacomplished. I don't know what I have to look forward to with bad credit cuz with bad credit I can't get a stable place to live, the economy is bad and I hate my job, but if I lost my job I'd be screwed. If my bf left me I feel like I'd be an emotional wreck and couldn't work anyways. I am just lost, confused, depressed broke, etc. Any advice? I just keep thinking lately of ways to kill myself, but am hoping for some advice that will give me some hope....





thank you.Need some life/relationship/everything advice please...?
well u shoulnt have a boyfrend u should focus on ur self first.sek some counsling and get on some medications to stabilize ur self.get a phiciatrist to.they can diagnose u.i have been threw that.if u any questions feel free to e mail me at jamescutie88@yahoo.com ur not alone.Need some life/relationship/everything advice please...?
The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible. -Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment