Saturday, August 21, 2010

Uhh....Y dO i StiLl have feelings fOr hiM...please i need mad relationship advice ppL!?!?!? (pLez read this!!)

Me and my ex were together for 9 months.He was like really the first boy i really let myself love. He was sweet %26amp; caring and would do just about anything for me. We dated throughout the skool year,but when summer came, our relationship started to fall apart. He stop calling me for like 3 weeks. He would go hang with his friends and stop spending time with me. I felt so alone and sad like all summer. I was so misareble. I would like cry everyday. But i couldn't take being his toy any more so i broke up with him. I was so angry with him. I ingnored all his calls but he left a message on my phone like really crying so... i thought bout giving him another chance. But i was sick of giving him 4 %26amp; 5 chances. I was happy with my decision some days. One day i miss him so much %26amp; would do anything to just see him, then the next i be angry. But when i saw him today all those feelings stared rushing back. I started to get so confused!. What should i do? Is this natural? How can i deal with this?Uhh....Y dO i StiLl have feelings fOr hiM...please i need mad relationship advice ppL!?!?!? (pLez read this!!)
I feel for you. I recently dumped a guy and we both still share strong feelings for each other. It hurts and it's often confusing--especially when you see one other around town. The one thing that isn't likely to change is the character that he was displaying that led you to dump him in the first place. People can change, but the don't usually change overnight. So give him some time to grow up and see other people in the meantime. In a year, if you still feel like you want him back, investigate what your options are and if HE has realized that you must be a priority in his life and that a relationship requires mutual respect and a lot of work!





Really, he doesn't deserve you. Best of luck.Uhh....Y dO i StiLl have feelings fOr hiM...please i need mad relationship advice ppL!?!?!? (pLez read this!!)
I think you should find yourself another guy....if he really liked you, he should not have ignored you......and you shouldn't have to give him four of five chances..hope this helps...

No comments:

Post a Comment