Monday, August 23, 2010

Ladies please help, relationship issue, advice neeeded!?

I am a Senior, and the girl is a junior. We have never talked, but she told 2 of my friends that she thought i was cute. Since then (2 weeks ago) everybody has made a big deal out of it, so i havent talked to her. Seniors (me) recently graduated so i wont even bump into her anymore. I have her screenname, and I want to get to know her. What is the best way to go about this? If i try to do it through AIM, how can i work the conversation without it getting awkward since we have never talked? Thanks for the help.Ladies please help, relationship issue, advice neeeded!?
Say heyyy!! I'm ';robert'; Whatp's up? Tell her well you seemed really cool to talked to...Idk from then on you just talk about anything..Eventually you ask her to hang out one day, but to not scare her for the first time ask her if a friend of hers and she want to hang with you and your friend..Make sure her friend knows your friend..Ladies please help, relationship issue, advice neeeded!?
Well the best way to go about that is to just talk to her before it is too late. If you don't you will never know what could have come of it; trust your gut if you think she is cute also. I met the man I love in high school I was a junior he was a senior we have been together for almost twelve years!
Start with a compiment. We love those. Then mention that you heard she thought you were cute. Say you think she's cute too. Then try getting to know her better. If she's not interested then give up. Hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment