Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hey can you help out real quick. Not relationship advice?

Hey all!


I don't know what to do.





I'm 22 years old, I'm getting ready to graduate from Franklin University with my MBA. I have my own place, car and a good job. However, I only make 13.07 per hour. I work as a customer service rep. I'm on the phone taking calls in 8 hours a day. Is it bad to feel like I'm over qualified for the position. I have been with this wonderful company for about six months. However, when I actually have my diploma in my hand. I'm going to be hestiant going back to work. I will have the highest degree in my department. I know times are hard in the country right now. But, I feel like I have the educational backing but not the expierence to land a job in corporate america. After all I'm 22 with my MBA. I don't have any kids, I'm single, no significant other and I'm open to the World. If the right job came along anywhere, I would go.





What are you suggestions? What would you do? Am I being rude?


Hey can you help out real quick. Not relationship advice?
Why don't you apply for the Federal Government? I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs and it's the best job I've ever had in my life. I would hang on to this job and apply for a job that your qualified for and move on. Your young and can have a great career with the VA with tons of perks. You can look on USA Jobs.gov for a listing of positions available in your area or move into a position anywhere in the country. Good luck and congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment