Thursday, July 29, 2010

36 year old man needing some relationship advice?

hello, I ran into my ex wife a couple of weekends ago. To make a long story short. She is my ex because I though I loved someone else. She is currently with a man who throws her and her kids out of the house every weekend. It happened last weekend which was valentine! enough said. My question. She has told me she still loves me but is scared of change. I still love her. If I really still love her should I give it time and wait for her? Meaning after I saw her I have no interest in dating anyone else. She has told her brother who is my good friend that she is afraid that I wont like her the way I use too. So has anyone ever been in this situation. it seems like waiting is the right thing to do because timing is everything. what do you think?36 year old man needing some relationship advice?
You still love her, what are you waiting for some one else to step into her life ? get her back before some one else does.36 year old man needing some relationship advice?
hello sir


i'll give you first hand solution to your problem


and even to your wifes problems if any, and can give you true daily counseling on how to go about your social affairs, physical aproach, and most espacialy make you discover your crude nature. this is the part of you that attracts women to you just like it happens in the animal kingdom.


ill give you all this for just a hundred bucks. let me know if you are interested: da_nix_man7@yahoo.com





the sky is your limit by my side.
If your heart is in it, go for it. Dont just say something cheesy, you've got to make a big deal about asking her back. Make sure she believes it. Spare no expense.
go for it. What you got to lose. She'a already with one loser....save her. Be a hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment