Thursday, July 29, 2010

What the hell do I do? Relationship advice needed!?

I've been with my boyfriend nearly 11 months and past these last few weeks, he was acting very strange around me, things were different.


About 2 weeks ago, he told me that his family and friends had been saying things like 'You're to young to be in a relationship, you should be out having fun etc' .. We didn't argue, we just talked about things and he said that he was worried about me leaving him. He said that he does trust me, but there's something in his mind which keeps telling him that I might cheat on him.. It doesn't make any sense! Literally, every time i'm with him, I end up in tears because i'm afraid of losing him and he thinks bad things like that..





Okay.. now last week, his great aunt died and he rang me and told me about it so I said I would always be there for him, comfort him etc.. Then he told me that he wants to go on a break and doesn't know why?? I just don't understand him! It's been a whole week, he hasn't seen me or even spoken to me and I just don't know where I stand, what he wants? I really do love him and couldn't see myself with anyone else, but he needs to tell me how he feels so I know whether to move on or not? He can't just leave me hurting and hanging like this...





Do I leave it, till he comes running back?


Or speak to him now and find out the truth?What the hell do I do? Relationship advice needed!?
Not sure what hell has to do with it.


It seems he is not ready for a serious relationship yet.





Sorry, but that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment