Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me a little relationship advice...please?

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year and as of recent...things just seem to be going to absolute crap! We spend no time together, like 2 hours a day (and he lives right next to me!), he takes me nowhere, does nothing with me, drinks too much (we're in college, and it's summer break- so he thinks it's time to party), he works everyday (he's had 2 days off in 2 weeks, and works like 10 hours a day), our sex life has pretty much turned to crap (and when we do have sex, he ignores my sexual needs)....and when I tried to talk to him about this like a week ago- he said that he should just commit suicide. I don't know what to do! Please help!!!Can anyone give me a little relationship advice...please?
its clear that he needs some space,try not to push him or he might lose it and do somethin dumb,give it some time,hes probably tired as he works 10hrs a day,i know whut that feels like anyway...he'll find the time for ya but for now ya just have to be patient...let him work things outCan anyone give me a little relationship advice...please?
Woah sounds like my boy ex-girlfriend. Hes an attention seeker. He wants you to be aware of him more. Take the iniciative and take him out some where. And be a woman, tell him you want it here, tell him you want i there, whatever the point is, you got to show him that you have needs only he can do. Making him feel wanted, get my drift? You might want to showup in a coat with something hot underneath, that will really get things heated.





Best of luck.
i personnally went through the same thing but decided to stay with him he didnt change treated me like crap got me pregnant and paid no attention to my son i recently broke up with him and life is so much better without him dont get me wrong i love him but im sick to death of coming second to everything else in his life get out girl find someone wo spoils you and would do anything for you
u just ask him what is his problem uske man me kya hai uske man ki bat janne ki kosis karo or usko pyar se samjao.or rahi bat tumhare sex life ki to jab bhi tum us se bat karo to usko pyar se bat karna or bat baat me use tum uske pass chali jav or usko bar bar touch karo jis se uski utejana badhegi or wo tumhari taraf aayega or tab tum us se apani sex demand puri kar sakti ho

No comments:

Post a Comment