Saturday, July 31, 2010

Help with a problem? (please read!) relationship advice?

Hi guys,


I have recently discovered that I infact like one of closer friends, although were not CLOSE friends, she sure means alot to me.


By close I mean, ....I wouldn't call us best friends ...mm..





We don't share too many of the same interests, but we both like movies, so that's what we do most of the time, we watch movies together at each others houses, or the cinemas, or just go down to the local pub for a drink and play pool.





Recently, I've been thinking about her more and more often, and I know, in the past, (last few months...) she liked me, but decided not to say anything because she didn't think it would work out, and she never said anything..





anyway.. I feel like telling her..


but the thing is, she's ...I'm not sure if I would say in love with, but LIKES one of her friends who lives in another State, very much, and has been travelling back and forth to meet him, and he the same.





I know they're sleeping together, she told me.


%26gt;%26lt; I don't know if I should risk itHelp with a problem? (please read!) relationship advice?
Stay friends for now. If she and the other guy are traveling long distances to sleep together, that relationship may fizzle out after a while. Just be her friend right now and wait and see what happens. Sometimes timing is everything.Help with a problem? (please read!) relationship advice?
HI ...... M glad u said everything clearly. what u got to do is, be calm and play safe. first go speak to her clearly,about everything. M sure she will listen to u. And tell her what u feel about her. Be honest and ul get w3hat u want.
i say you should go for it, you never know, maybe she is the one for you, you shouldn't let this opportunity pass you by. It wont hurt to ask
Alls fair in love and war.....might as well if you like her. You only get one life really and now you see her as more than a friend.....if you dont you will always feel like this...you might always wonder WHAT IF, when your old and grey and she is married and happy if you dont!!!!


If she says no, hey ho, at least you took a risk!!! ';The one thing you regret in life are the risks you didnt take';
It looks like your lost your window of opportunity man. Lets see...she's traveling to another state to see this ';friend'; and sleeping with him, and he's traveling to meet her as well. Don't risk it, don't mess it up for that poor bastard in the next state who figured out he really really liked her way before you.
I would tell her now even though she withs another guy, she may feel the same. But the friend thing might be why you break up. I thought I was in love with my friend, we tried dating and it was just weird, I couldnt kiss him or do anything because he was so close, like family. I told him we were too good of friends when I ended it and now we dont speak. So if I were you I would try to move on, find another and remain friends so you dont ruin the great friendship you have.
wow..thats a hard one..


Well from my pespective you seem pretty close, going over eachothers houses and stuff casually.


Did she say why she didn't think it would work out? Because that is usually just the answer when people want the easy way out-she's avoiding rejection.


Have you being showing signs recently that may make her suspicous that you may like her? Do you flirt at all?
Heh..I like your idea very much. I think that the fact that you are already close to her and you've been hanging out with her for so long sort of give you the rights to try something like that. If you are cute about it (and you sound like you know how to do that), then she won't take it the wrong way and she will definitely go home thinking about the whole thing and about how she feels about you. Give her time and she'll say something about or you will just notice from her reaction what her feelings for you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment