Sunday, July 25, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I-relationship advice?

It's been 7mths since I've spoke to a friend that ended things w/ me and I still can't shake the guilt. I can't help but to think how she was an amazing friend yet I brought her a lot of unecessary hell. Well I want to do something nice 4 her to finally put a smile on her face but it's costly and risky. When we were friends I always told her I would take her to see Wicked so I wanted to get her a gift certificate of like $100 so her and a friend can go and see it. I'm reluctant b/c what if she doesn't like the $50 seats? What if she's still mad at don't even accept my gift? Do gifts work when it comes to rebuilding broken relationships? Someone help me w/ this please!Should I or Shouldn't I-relationship advice?
Gifts don't work. She'll see it as a bribe and attempt to buy back her friendship. The most respectful thing you can do is leave her alone. When and if she feels like talking to you, she'll make contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment