Thursday, July 29, 2010

REPOST: Can I have a little relationship advice here please?

I met a guy in uni and we have been friends for about 4 months.


Recently he told me (and my friends) that he really likes me.


He is protective over me and shows alot of care. Last night we were at a party and we exchanged number. Later that night, I went over to his place because he invited me over for a movie but we unexpectedly had our first kiss. Even though we exchanged numbers that night, and he even said he will take me on a date, he has not contacted me and its been a week.





Can I have a little insight into what u may think is going on here?





(He knows im a virgin and that I do not believe in sex before marriage. This may be something you should consider) Thank youREPOST: Can I have a little relationship advice here please?
Well, maybe he just hasn't had time to contact you? It's hard to presume what's been going on in his life. Why don't you contact him if you have exchanged numbers? There is nothing wrong with that.REPOST: Can I have a little relationship advice here please?
he may simply have lost your number, make sure he notices you in the halls but don't chase him

No comments:

Post a Comment