Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help!! i need legit and serious relationship advice! please!!?

alright, my bf he never communicates with me during the week, he is too busy with whatever, and i have asked him numerous times to you know contact me or just acknowledge that i do exist but nothing has changed.





i just want a phone call or something, or for him to make plans once in a while instead of me feeling like i am the only one in the relationship that cares or anything anyways besides that...








i love him too death, i love everyone around him i love his smell, the way he sings, his bad jokes, his intelligence, just everything about him and i would love to spend the rest of my life with him in the fact of him changing how he is towards me......





i have been really unhappy for a while because of it..... anyways





i have a friend who is me with a penis, we seriously have everything in common and in the beginning we were just friends and nothing more, i didn't feel anything towards him because i have a boyfriend.....





well he treats me so good takes me out to different places like shooting guns, horror conventions, freak shows, anything that i love to do he does also...





anyways he started to grow feelings for me and i too.and i know that he would treat me perfect and i would never have to feel neglected.... he is way to good to me and has been for a long time......








anyways i dont know what i should do... should i accept the way that my bf is and put his issues aside and be with him, or be with someone that would be perfect for me in every way possible.... in my mind i could never leave my boyfriend, i love him so much and it would hurt so bad to never have him in my life again, id go crazy but i would have to deal with the feeling of neglect for the rest of my life because if he hasnt changed yet after numerous occasions of talking about it he never will or should i give it all up to be with someone who is absolutely perfect for me, literally every thought and feeling is the same....idk





im so lost and confused





and scared, also i live with my boyfriend and have been for a year...





please could anyone give good advice..... i really need it im so upset and going crazy.Help!! i need legit and serious relationship advice! please!!?
You need to ask your boyfriend if he still has feelings for you and have a good talk to him because maybe his feelings towards you are changing, if things don't work out with your boyfriend then move out or whatever go out with your other friend because from what you've said you guys would fit together quite well. If your boyfriend still has feelings for you then ask him why he hasn't been the same lately if things do work out with him then you and your friend are going to have to be friends and hide these feelings.Help!! i need legit and serious relationship advice! please!!?
Look at it from an outside perspective - your BF is an *** hole. Your friend is nice and is perfect for you... it makes you sound stupid for staying with him for even this long =).
for get about him can u answer mine plz thx





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Alright.


Honestly, you sound exactly like me and my situation right now.


Me and my boyfriend have been together a little over a year, and I love him to pieces.


however, there are just some things that make us unhappy with our boyfriends.





You: His lack of interest in communication.


Mine: His super clingy/jealous tendencies





and for this reason, we've sort of subconsciously started to move on. Sounds crazy, but if we're even thinking of having a relationship with another guy we're starting to move.





So I'm going to tell you exactly what my conscience is telling me (even if I haven't done it)





You need to do what makes you happy.


It isn't selfish to make sure you are happy.


I am assuming you are still young, and you've got so many years ahead of you.


If you are not one hundred billion percent someone is right for you, you don't have to stick around and wait for them to change.





and that's what we always want to tell ourselves,


that ';he'll change'; and ';he loves me more than he shows.';





But we're lying to ourselves!





You don't want to hurt either of these guys, and especially ruin your relationship with the friend.


So you need to choose one or the other.





You can either stay with the boy you have now, wishing he'd change, and honestly wasting your breath trying to get him to.





Or you could leave him, give it some time, then start to communicate your feelings to the other boy.





Above all, you want to be treated right.


so.


Yeah.


I need to take my own advice too (:
clearly your boyfriend isn't as interested in you as much as he was.


this might be his way of pushing you away, creating distance and then eventually you two will break up.





talk to your boyfriend, tell him that you are feeling that things have changed between the two of you, that you feel a distance in the relationship. talk about breaking up. if he's too casual about it and doesn't try to fight to stay together, then he really doesn't want to be with you anymore.





and then you can work on starting something new with that friend that clearly has interest in you.
The b/f doesn't seems to care enough.


But the new one were perfect as a b/f material.





I believe no one can answer your Q, but yourself.





We are not here to select your b/f for you.


We can only give solutions base on your stories,


that if you had given us the complete ones.





Because we don't know him personally and don't tell me you


gonna chose who we had selected for you.


This is absolute nonsense.





But if you felt that guy had neglected you so much,


try talk to him again and make a serious one this time.





Though your new guy were sweet but you need to be fair to him as well and ask him to give you some time to settle your problems.





However, I believe girls were naive and can be easily coax by the guy and to make a commitment that might not go far.


In short, he can only promise you for a short while,


once the mood starts, the things will go back to the routine.


And you have to start all over again to look for a new b/f.

No comments:

Post a Comment