Saturday, July 31, 2010

Relationship/ marrage advice?

Alright, We've been married for 7 years this May. I would say for the last 2 we have had some (as far as I thought) minor problems.


We argue (bicker) daily... and I have come to realize (after she finally told me) that it has started to get bad.


I will admit at our arguments I am always right at all costs (sometimes at her expence) I didn't really see it before but after we talked about it I realized it and vowed to fix that issue.


I haven't been the best husband in the world by any means... I've done many questionable things behind her back and even though it probably tore her apart she has alwayse stuck with me. (no I never cheated on her) but I have certainly gave the impression (or been in circumstances that made it seem I was) I have aparently abused her mentaly (and do accept complete fault for it) I just was blind to it at the time.


Recently after her new job (which is primarily dealing with single sailors and Marines) No not a stripper, but works at the facility that plans trips for them and gives them a place to hang out. She has become pretty close to some (dancing with them at clubs, having them on the IM... ect.) and also I have caught her in many blatent lies lately... which is very new because she really is not a liar. (which is why it is usually easy to tell when she is lying).


Basically I think I'm going through what I have put her through the last couple of years... so in a way I deserve it.


But last month we realized we were the worst we have ever been, and vowed to try and fix it. But I have caught her in 2 blantent lies since... So I guess my question is... I SCREWED THIS UP, how do I fix it????? and how can we re-ignite that flame that we had when we got married?????????????????Relationship/ marrage advice?
Plan a weekend get-a-way with her. Or take her on a date to some where you went on your first date. Take her to the first place you told her you loved her. If its too far away.... then set up your back patio to have the same atmosphere, like if it was at the beach, buy one of those sound CDs and play it. Buy her a dress you know she would look amazing in and lay it on the bed for her to find and wear out. Make her dish that she is crazy about, or try to cook a new receipe together that yall have never made before. To sumerize, make her feel special and amazing, and that you put alot of thought into the plan. If you used to have a nickname for her before things got bad, start calling her by. Send her text in the middle of the day and tell her you miss her. Good luck to you.
  • wholesale cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment